MM hunters need a hunge nerf in PvP

Rapid fire one cast get you to 20% hp… sniper shot hits 150-200K … Aimed shot is ok but it resets rapid fire and again rapid fire hits like truck

3 Likes

You are essentially wearing a wet paper bag.

Go get some gear before calling for nerfs.

6 Likes

Just nerf hunters so a blue pvp geared hunter doesn’t one shot ppl

Dude.

You have blue gear.

You are going to get rocked by people who have more gear. PvP gear scales to like 424. That’s nearly 60 ilvl above you. You also have not nearly enough versatility to survive in PvP.

You need gear before you offer comment on this.

6 Likes

I am 413 pvp iilvl, and guy that one shot me is similar ilvl. But Sniper shot and barrage hit like truck. Especially when you play against geared hunter. That is discussion for itself .

You realize we can see your armory right?

Did you take off your better quality PvP gear to put the green shoulders back on?

If you have 414 PvP ilvl, why are you still using a 340 weapon?

1 Like

You have no competitive pvp on your hunter in dragonflight why do you think the devs should listen to your buff or nerf advice.

I mean at least get some kind of rank before calling for nerfs. Whisper me back when your first melee cleave tunnels you into the ground

1 Like

Ok so ? Facts are facts with rating or without. White color is white, even if you can’t paint

Arguments regarding mechanics, play style, fun, etc - subjective things - don’t need rating or gear to comment on.

Balance tuning, raw numbers, that absolutely needs both rating AND gear to comment on.

You have neither.

So if a class can hit someone for 200K especially if the person has lower gear then the person complain for you that’s perfect tuning . Again if a color is white its white you don’t have to be Picaso to confirm it its white. This is your imaginary requirement

Do you not understand what Versatility does?

How about Armor?

Do you understand that better gear has vastly more stamina, making a 200k hit far less dangerous?

And yeah, PvP is meant to be balanced for equivalent gear and skill level. If you are losing, you can get geared, get good, or both. Any option that isn’t those will result in you continuing to lose.

Just wait til a frost Enhancement Shaman hits you with a fully buffed Ice Strike > Frost Shock wombo combo.

1 Like

I understand you perfectly. And what part do you don’t get. It’s a random BG and a hunter with blue pvp gear did that damage. Again when someone has good or max gear I get it. Like I said my PvP Ilvl is 413. It’s starter gear same as the other hunter. And yet that hunter was zerging the BG.

pve gear gets scaled down right so for any slot you don’t have blue pvp gear in it be better to get green crafted gear for those slots right even if it mythic gear? Also there no point in upgrading the blue pieces at all if you have better pve gear for that slot and just save your honor for purple pvp gear.

I dont pvp with my hunter anymore because or survival is way more skill based then other classes so i use warrior where i can mash self heals and damage reductions and hp shields all day while focusing on big crit damage. I once went into pvp with my current gear and forgot to put on my combatant set and we getting my butt kicked then swapped half way thru a battle ground and hardly died after that and did decent damage and was actually able to contribute to the match.

But i do have my hunter geared in green crafted pvp gear debating on trying gear next season if they have catch up mechanics and they tailor hunter to survive abit better without a dedicated healer.

It same as always when another play has issues they want changes to that class, so it easier for them to win. They never want to go improve themselves.

The game needs to change for them. Not that they need to change their game.

1 Like

Ok, so I reread your OP, and you are just straight up wrong.

Sniper Shot deals a fixed 20% of the target’s max HP.

I’m significantly more geared than you, and my Rapid Fire does just under 100k non crit, before armor and vers.

1 Like

I mean facts are facts? What facts have you given?

Do you want to link me statistics of MM hunters leading the numbers in solo shuffle or arena? What about RBGS?

Oh wait they have terrible representation and are nowhere near meta levels needing a nerf.

Here is some stats if you dont believe me:
Solo shuffle 2.2k+ - MM hunter 2.4% representation. (arms warrior has 8.1%)
3v3 arena 2.2k+ - MM hunter 1.3% representation. (arms warrior 8%)
RBGS 2.2k+ - MM hunter has 0.5% representation. (demon hunter(15.5%)).

Do you have any experience yourself? No you dont.

So please tell me where your facts are. Big numbers from your aimshot doesnt mean its good in PVP and it shows you have no idea what you are talking about and you are likely complaining about casual BGS.

2 Likes

This thread makes me laugh. MM is a glass cannon right now in anything they actually balance pvp around. Do some Hunters do well with it in rated? Sure but not many. Let’s look at solo shuffle since that is where you’ll a lot of actual numbers easily. There are less than 300 MM Hunters at or above 2.4k on the ladder as of this post. There’s between 500 - 600 BM Hunters at or above 2.4k and there’s less than 200 SV hunters at or above 2.4k. MM doesn’t need a nerf. Damage is literally all they have going for them right now and they’re lucky if they can get it off with all the melee cleaves out there.

it’s fixed but mastery/mm spec modifier/vers apply but then armor+vers also apply on target, it’s often slightly more than 20% (for equivalent geared player)

1 Like

Im talking about random BG. I don’t care about rated. Give them nerfs in random bg’s. I don’t care about rated meta slaves who play at high lvl.

OP claimed it was doing 150-200k.

Which isn’t possible unless you have 750k-1m max HP.