Mists Timerunning - You can grind currency and buy the world boss mounts

For all those still killing the bosses every week, your timerunner character will be able to buy these mounts for you with currency as well as raid boss mounts

Clutch of Ji Kun will be mine at last

13 Likes

How much is 2200 bronze lol

2 Likes

I think that’s crazy, they are removing value of all the work we had or all the gold people used to buy stuff on the BMAH.

I can see “recolors” being sold, but the old stuff drops enough it shouldn’t really be in a vendor at this point.

They be baiting collectors hard.

PS.: I’ll def grind all the Skyscreamer recolors, took em long enough to release the amazing colors of that fantastic mount.

1 Like

I can get my Scorpion mount and not have to do SOO?
Hell yeah

4 Likes

value they have
gold on BMAH

Do you not already see where their value was lost?

5 Likes

Man i remember i was in a discord call when i got my heavenly onyx cloud serpent. I was so hyped.

:nerd_face:: “you know they buffed the drop rate right it doesnt count”

1 Like

No they aren’t. You still got them for your work.

Other people are getting them through other work.

Do you complain about people who get the expansion for free when you paid money for it?

Do you complain about people who use reward points to get a burger when you paid for it?

That said, I’m hoping the fact only 1 of the warbringer’s direhorns being there is a bug. Cause it’s the color I have. Lol. I want the other 2.

13 Likes

Value of 90% of the stuff in game was lost when the wow token was released. This is a bit too much imo, but at this point, with the gazillion of trading post recolors and new shop stuff it isn’t surprising.

At least release more colors of everything and not just sell the old models.

You had your time. Now its everones time. Get over it. Your not special.

11 Likes

These mounts are widely available today though. It’s never not been everyone’s time.

2 Likes

That’s nice.
But I guess the only question will there be enough time to collect all the Bronze needed or will I still have to go back to hoping the Sha finally drops what I want.

5 Likes

Same, I thought at least there is one of them and of course when I checked its the one I already have

1 Like

They are nearly 10-20x the bronze price of the new mounts so id imagine it would be a massive grind to get them

1 Like

So was i, i coined mine in 2022 just the usual “routine world bosses clear”.

A couple months after (SL was losing players heavily at that point with the weak S03 announcement) they buffed all the world bosses drop rate.

I was happy i got it on my main after all these years, but as any ridic drop rate, it felt more of a relief then happiness.

The buff was needed, it came too late.

2 Likes

I’m wondering what the average pace of Bronze income is going to be based on some of the highest prices (like Alani at 5k, which seems weird since Skyshards weren’t actually a worse grind in MoP compared to the world bosses).

2 Likes

The starting mobs you kill drop like 6, there are fly through bronze things like the dreamsurge things. Quests reward various amounts. 2.2k is extremely low from testing

1 Like

Well, in the “starting zone” every enemy is dropping like 3. So it shouldn’t be too hard to get everything if you genuinely don’t mind grinding.

2 Likes

Haven’t made it far, but you get 10 from both of the into quests…so 5K might be a lot.

Update: Been getting bronze from random mob kills, so they might be farmable

2 Likes

With the “new” recolored mounts being added all being around 2200, I imagine there have to be some ways that aren’t a complete grind. Higher income from dungeon and raid bosses, for example. I’m interested to see how it shakes out.

I knew Huolon was going to be on there.

Now there’s a deterministic way to obtain the mounts people obsessively farmed (and still farm) during this event.

I see nothing wrong with this.

3 Likes