Missing Valor

Yesterday at 2PM PDT I ran a Random Heroic so I could purchase an item from the Valor vender. I had 1550 and needed 1650. When we finished I had little time before raid to get it and go when I noticed I did not have enough still. I didn’t have time to sort it out so I just went to my raid. We cleared Throne of the Four Winds. We went on to clear all bosses except Nef in BWD. When we finished I saw i was still at 1550 even though I caught it telling me I was awarded valor for a boss kill. Rather than worry about it I again ran a Random Heroic and when we finished Halls and I had no new valor I asked my friends if they got theirs and they did not either. I went to put in a ticket that pushed me to an article that boasted “The issue with Valor not being awarded has been resolved” and to that I say fat chance. Please look into this, then fix it, then make it right. Thank you!

1 Like

Theres is or was display bug so Go through your purchases and make sure your correctly counting your valor.

1 Like

Mine has added up correctly? But there is a display bug for sure. Was showing a red 240 instead of the correct value for valor.

1 Like

Macro to see your totals until the display is fixed:

/run local data=C_CurrencyInfo.GetCurrencyInfo(396);local a=data.maxQuantity; local b=data.totalEarned;local c=a-b;print(“Max Qty=”…a);print (“Total Earned=”…b);print(“Available=”…c)

I just tried to purchase it to see if it was just displaying incorrectly, it says:

“You do not have the required items for that purchase”

So it is in fact not awarding valor correctly

You can also just double check via the achievement under “Dungeons & Raids.” The counter should be accurate, but honestly who knows anymore.

1 Like

It does say I am at 6,400 on the 25,000 valor achievement so does that mean for the rest of the season I can not get valor at any point or in any way?

No, it means you can’t get any more for the rest of the week. The current cap is 6400 and the achievement shows that you have already reached 6400.

Next week, the cap will raise to 8000.

1 Like

Each weekly reset will raise it by 1600, the 1600 you would have gotten that week, so next weekly reset will go to 8000, week after that goes to 9600, week after that is 11200 and so on.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.