Missing Tons of Transmog Sets

I’m missing a ton of transmog sets. Not even sure how to report what’s missing as I played from Vanilla to WotLK and got nearly every set available save for some Gladiator pieces and I’ve got like… 8 possible transmogs for every option. Help?

Are you just returning? In order to have collected those appearances you still had to have the physical item at the time transmog was implemented for all but questing gear.

If you aren’t returning from WotLK and have used the newest implementation of transmog since, make sure you have reset your filters to show all gear.

5 Likes

Thanks for the link, however I had all of the physical items at the time transmog was implemented and I returned for a brief stint during “mists of panderia” at which time I also had and used the items for transmog. So the items have been available to me before but are currently no longer available.

EDIT:

When you say “filters” I’m assuming you mean the “sources” while transmogrifying? I checked all, unchecked all, checked the ones I wanted and nothing I’m missing appeared.

Not entirely sure how to reset my UI entirely but I reset my interface to default and every time I open the Garrison notifications I’m told to “Reload UI” and that’s never fixed anything in regards to the Transmog.

EDIT 2: Just kinda funny that I have “Glory of the Icecrown Raider” completed and none of the items left over :rofl:

Yeah a UI reset wouldn’t be a bad idea, it could very well be something preventing you. It is different from the UI reload which you mentioned.

Follow the directions in the below article to learn how to do it. The key here is that it is reversible if it doesn’t help. Just make sure you move or rename the folders in question so you can put em back after if you need to.

Edit: you didn’t transfer the character who earned them off the account to another one did you?

2 Likes

I reset my UI as described and it didn’t change anything.

I also did not transfer any gear to or from any characters (at least the ones in question). They were earned on this character and stayed on this character. I did do a faction change, however that was back during Pandaria and I had no issues with transmogs back then.

Hmm I’m not sure then =/ You might try moving this over to the Customer Support forum (you can move it by clicking the pencil icon on first post) and seeing if someone there has further suggestions or possibly a ticket path that might be suitable.

2 Likes

Thanks for you help <3

I see a number of items in your wardrobe.

2 Likes

Yes I have about 1000 capes for some reason but not much in terms of the pieces I used in Pandaria. Most notable are my missing pieces from the Windrunner’s Battlegear set (I have the gloves, pants, and boots but not the helm and shoulder plates?) and my goggles (Surestrike Goggles V.2 maybe)? I know I transmogged my equipment in Pandaria to those pieces for a time so not having them now is perplexing.

I also am missing pieces from other sets I don’t care about (but it’s still frustrating not to have them)-
The Demon Stalker Set
Rift Stalker Set (I have the Gladiator Spaulders here thankfully)
Scourge Stalker Set

Yeah, not seeing those. And you are certain you only ever had one Battlenet?

3 Likes

Sorry wife asked me to watch the kid so I had to step away for a moment. I also found my tattoo I had designed of my character in my other transmog gear and I’m missing a lot of pieces from that.

(tried to link the image here to imgur but it said I can’t oopsie)

Surestrike Goggles V2.0
Mantle of the Tireless Tracker
Tyrannical Gladiators Chain Armor (I have this for some reason)
Conquerer’s Scourge Stalker’s Gauntlets
Earthbound Girldle
Leggings of the Tireless Sentry
Boots of Renewed Flight

I had to find an e-mail from 2019 to find this info. :rofl: I might have had an issue with my account being hacked/stolen at one point but I’ve had this particular account since 2004 and played consistently until 2009, then again for a year around 2013. I’m sure a lot can happen in between that time. lol

EDIT: Also I still have the bow, thankfully lol

The logs are usualy long gone if they were delwted years ag due to a comprmise.

1 Like

Yeah I imagine it could’ve been a problem but I believe it was pre-WotLK if it did happen so I don’t know if it would’ve effected me after that. But I’m 99.9% I had transmogged my gear into the WindRunner set during Pandaria so I have no idea why they would be unavailable to me now.

Do you use the Void bank? If so that is another place to see if you stashed gear in there.

4 Likes

I do not, unfortunately for me. I think I had to do an account recovery at some point. Not sure if that would effect it? Back to grinding I suppose

It sounds like all of those xmogs are ones that you can refarm. It takes a little bit and gives ya something to do. You can collect basically all the sets from Vanilla to Current.

You should have all the xmogs for quests you have completed.

The PvP sets/weapons you’ll need Marks of Honor for. You can buy that with Honor from bgs etc, or if you don’t like PvP wait for Comp Stomp which is against AI-ish.

2 of the old Vanilla ones are from Darkmoon Faire. The rest are just run the old dungeons/raids.

It’s super easy/relaxing with a max character, play a show and farm away.

2 Likes

the wardrobe didn’t exist in Wrath.

the wardrobe didn’t exist in MoP either.

i think the issue here is a misunderstanding of transmog vs wardrobe.

transmog was in the game before the wardrobe was.

7 Likes

I think you’re right. Just annoying I have 3 of 5 pieces of the set I want/had in my wardrobe but magically the helm and shoulder pads are missing? A bit frustrating to say the least. And then like only 1/4th of the set I also had. Guess I’ll chalk it up to really poor timing on my own behalf.