Missing reputations after patch?

I seem to be missing Cobalt Assembly, Wrathion and Sebellion reps after patch, was this intentional? Ahhh, never mind, they showed up when I choose an allegiance for the week. Well, except for cobalt, not sure how to get that back.

There is a known issue at the moment, some account-wide reputations may not show correctly across all characters.

5 Likes

Is this planning to be fixed?

4 Likes

Thank you for the article! I have many, many reputations at exaulted and recieved the 100 exaulted rep achievement (and the unicorn mout!) when it was first relased. That’s a lot of dedication and work.

Do you know why none of the reputation rep seems to be shared across the warbands right now? I know it was supposed to and I know it’s having some issues, but is there any new information on it?

Only renown from df and tww share. Some falvor reps won’t in df such as winterpelt. Legacy reputation is said to be added at a later date.

2 Likes

As Kozzae mentioned, not all reputation is part of the Warband quite yet. Also, there will be a few that aren’t going to be added (due to how their faction works).

More info can be found on Blizzard’s announcement article about Warbands.

Warband-Wide Reputation

When you have a Warband reputation, any progress made on one character will be shared with all your characters. Rewards will also be unlocked for all characters, although the form this takes will vary per reward. Warband-wide rewards will be granted only once, while some rewards will remain character-specific and need to be collected on each character.

Once a reputation is converted to Warband-wide, reputation progress will display as the furthest any character in your account has achieved. For example, if you were at Renown 5 for Valdrakken Accord on one character and Renown 10 on another, your new Warband Valdrakken Accord Renown will be 10.

Several reputations will not be converted for various reasons. Like the Winterpelt Furbolg and Glimmerogg Racer, due to not fitting within the fantasy for those reputations—Winterpelt Furbolg has a language learning component that doesn’t make sense to be shared across characters, and the Glimmerrogg Racer reputation is more of a personal standing in the snail races. These are also minor reputations that are not as impactful Warband-wide.

Additionally, converting reputations in previous expansions will take some time to implement, so it will happen over time. A limited number won’t be converted; for example, Aldor and Scryer in the Burning Crusade and the Covenants in Shadowlands won’t be converted because they represent per-character choices.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for clarifying. I’m a tired, frazzled, mom trying to find momentd to a enjoy a game I’ve played for years. It’s really hard to keep up with everything that’s going on.

3 Likes