Missing or Deleted Realms?

Can I get a list of realms I deleted years ago (PVP, etc)?

o.O

No realms have been deleted nor should any be missing.

Do you mean characters on realms that you’re looking for? If so, posting more details in the Customer Support forums would be your best option.

2 Likes

Not sure … but there were PVP realms way back and I had toons on them … I’d like to restore some of those toons but can’t remember the realm names as there are no longer a category! Now that I’m a much better player than in 2005 it would be fun to see why I deleted those realms (probably in disgust with myself) ! Thanks for the quick response!

I don’t think there’s a way to access your Deleted Character list via customer support or anything, so I think your best bet is simply going to be to check each realm for the “Restore Character” arrow on the character select screen.

they’re still there… the realms weren’t removed, it was the pvp designation which was removed.

you can’t delete a realm.
you can delete characters.
realms are something which are on blizzards servers.

I too would like to take a brief look at the current list of deleted realms.

Imagine being on a realm. Then one day it’s just deleted. The whole realm.

1 Like

As Perl said, you could make a post on the Customer Support forum asking if its possible to find out the names and locations of old characters as you’ve forgotten the details of their names and servers. They will tell you the way to look into it.

i just got access to a very old account i had and i noticed the realm list doesnt show which realms have characters on, only when i manually choose a realm i believe i played on will the (x) quantity refresh, so in short i’d have to go through every realm manually to refresh the roster and see if i have any alts on

I can provide that here:

• No realms have been deleted.

I’d have to imagine it since all realms are still there. What realm are you looking for? Make sure that you’re logging into the right version of the game (Retail versus Classic) as they have different realms too and are not interchangeable.

This is very true unfortunately :frowning: When there’s been a long absence, the server list seems to go into some weird state where it doesn’t list the number of characters you have on each server. It definitely sucks for finding your toons after a prolonged absence!

There is a thread that’s been going for a long time now in the CS forum where the Blues (Blizz employees) have been helping people find lost characters and even lost accounts! You can definitely post there too and ask for help if you need it.

Otherwise, Tory is right that you can also go server to server (selecting each one to update the # of characters you have on it.

1 Like