Missing items purchased from the Trading Posts

This is the third time I try to get help from Blizzard, I hate myself for recurring to this awful experience, it’s better for my mental health to just let this happen, but here we go… again.

I purchased the 3-set for Warriors and it’s missing from my transmog menu. This happened before with the Mage 3-set and miraculously got fixed and they helped me. I started playing my Warrior for S4 and I noticed it’s missing.

Could anyone help, please? (screenshot, copy-paste, all my evidence ready) —sigh-

File a bug report

2 Likes

Bug reports are one-way and not responded to. What you likely did was put in a ticket and they must have said that they can’t help with the issue and then directed you to the forums in general.

You’re welcome to re-open your ticket to see if there is something missing and ask for more help.

6 Likes

Of course, I know this does not apply here and the infinite loop is to reduce the number of tickets and always have new tickets. I have more tickets from real bugs and there’s a limit to reopen issues. THERE IS A LIMIT and your case is dead to them…

Thank you for the review, MVP ← Blizzard having nice ppl doing their job for free, love you Perl

Just as a note, the GM staff does not deal with fixing bugs. You can post it in the Bug Report Forum, or by using the Bug Report tool in-game. Opening tickets for them does absolutely nothing.

5 Likes

To be clear, Maldiev, Perl did not say “this should be fixed” as you mentioned in your ticket. They said that bug reports don’t generally receive replies or updates. It is a one way repository for potential bugs that our QA team investigates.

If this turns out to be a bug, which can be verified, a fix should eventually be put in that would return the items to you.

We do need to be able to verify such losses though.

You claim you had screenshots? Is this of when you purchased those items? I’ve been looking through the Trading Post history for your account and I don’t see the purchase of the Arsenal: Stormrider’s Stormhammers (which is where the Thundering Stormhammer comes from - December Trading Post) or the Savage Champion’s Trophies (which is the three piece Armor set). I do see the purchase of the Savage Champion’s Aggression (the Warrior Weapons set which was available that same month - November Trading Post).

Nor does there appear to be any big jump or loss of Tenders which aren’t visible by a purchase of an item or receiving them from the monthly amount and adventure log.

If you froze those items for a later purchase, it might help to know that and when you believe you purchased them.

6 Likes