Missing items from Guild Bank

Around 80% of all the items i had in my guild bank are gone. This is a guild bank i only control with my own characters. I see that this is a new bug present since the recent patch, I just wanted to let you know that guild bank in Mug’thol as also affected.

1 Like

Join the party:

1 Like

Same… my guild’s bank is missing 80-85% of items on all guild bank tabs, and we have max guild bank tabs… which I suppose everyone here has max tabs in their guild banks as well. But this is disappointing and frustrating after having collected this stuff just for Blizzard to mess things up with pre-patch data and the technical issues that patch has brought.

Ditto! My guild bank was full of all sorts of things. I am the only human with access to my guild bank. Everything is wiped out clean. I had stacks and stacks of supplies, pets, transmog stuff, you name it, I had it in my guild bank. I hope it is reinstated!
Thank you Blizzard!!!

1 Like

Same here! Guild bank is cleaned out. Nothing in logs, I had bunches of stuff in there. I would appreciate it if it was filled back up with what I had. Thank you BLIZZARD

2 Likes