Missing fishing poles after using level 70 boost

So this is an odd one. I just resubbed after several years away and used the level 70 boost on my druid. After doing this, I noticed that all of my fishing poles are missing, notably my Arcanite Fishing Pole.

I have the achievement for winning the contest on January 8, 2012, and the All The Things addon shows that it was definitely registered on my character at some point.

I spoke with a GM and they said I had neither the achievement nor ever had the rod. I can plainly see that this isn’t the case so I’m not sure what to do here or even if there is anything that can be done.

EDIT: Issue Resolved :+1:

1 Like

You might try asking in Customer Support if you’re missing items.

1 Like

I wasn’t sure which forum to put it in as it may also be a technical issue. Can a moderator move it there perhaps (if it needs to be put there)?

Moderator doesn’t have to. You can move it.

Edit your original post. In the editing view, at the top, you’ll see a pulldown menu which is currently set to “Technical Support”. Pull it down and select “Customer Support”. Save. And just like that, your thread is relocated.

3 Likes

I know its a long shot, but could it be equipped in your fishing journal?

5 Likes

Technically speaking, having the achievement means you may have selected that item as a reward, but it doesn’t really tell us which reward you picked nor what happened to it after. For item restoration outside of the Item Restoration page, we generally need to be able to verify that you had the item and/or what happened to it (i.e. vendored, disenchanted, etc…).

With that said, it does appear the last contact focused on the achievement, not the item, so I’d recommend reopening the ticket if you can, or opening a new one. We’ll see what can be done.

8 Likes

Should I do it under “Item” or “Technical”?