Missing Fel Drake Twitch Drop

I was able to get today’s drops (Swift Windsteed, Cenarion Hatchling), but the Feldrake and Dragon Kite are still at-large. Interestingly, the Feldrake doesn’t even appear in the mount journal when not learned, while the Swift Windsteed did.

2 Likes

Same here, I got the Windsteed with no issue but the fel drake is still MIA.

nobody told you to be quiet.

you were told to come and voice your concerns in GD… in the appropriate place, before spamming the other thread resulted in a lock.

you decided that “the customer is always right”, and continued to kick up a fuss in the CS thread which people were using to keep updated, and now it’s locked.

Multiple interactions where you choose to read between the lines, instead of just taking them at face value.

At no point was it stated that this will not be followed up.

If it wasn’t being followed up, they wouldn’t have bothered looking into reports.
They wouldn’t have bothered letting people know that an ETA for a fix is currently unknown.

If it wasn’t going to be fixed, they wouldn’t have mentioned anything about an ETA.

…and now it looks like you’re going to continue to ignore the very sound advice, by spamming posts in the bug report forum until the constant bumping results in a lock.

Take your concerns to GD.
There’s lots more traffic there.
You’ll get more attention there.

This is the bug report forum.
The bug has been reported.
It’s already been acknowledged.
If you want a discussion, take it to a discussion forum.

I’m not saying people told me specifically to be quiet. Nor did I say people told me to be quiet at all. But I did see quite a few people posting and advising others to not post and/or just wait instead of voicing their opinion.

That’s one of the main reasons that got me posting in the forums actually, after observing it for many days. You were a part of it but not the biggest one. Some people called those asking the others to stop posting and saying posting on forums is useless out, but too few and far in between.

Yeah. What’s wrong with that? Companies often mislead customers with vague statements, and Blizzard is no exception. I’m entitled as a customer to be skeptical, not trust anyone, and ask for better responses. You seem to dislike that, but that’s your problem.

Did I say they said it’s not being followed up? They sent a vague response that implies they’re working on it, I said I’d like a clearer response as I don’t really trust Blizzard and I know how the CS in companies work. You keep telling me things I already know and understand while we simply don’t agree on things, but it seems difficult for you to accept that. I disagree with you. You disagree with me. Life goes on.

Save your advice for the others. I already stated multiple times your advice is not welcome to me and asked you to stop replying to my comments. But you insist on doing so. You are the one starting the discussion and the back and forth with me here. And I’ve already asked you to stop replying, but you don’t want to let go, and you keep trying to give me your advices when I already explicitly said they’re pointless when we disagree and I made clear they’re not welcome.

How about you apply that same advice to yourself, and stop posting if posting bothers you so much? Let blizzard do their thing and remove me if they deem necessary. Are you some kind of posting police? Forum vigilante?

I’ve let some people know about the latest CS update by posting on different threads once.

If people have something to say and I believe I have something to contribute to that I might reply. Otherwise I’ll only be replying to whoever replies back to try and “advise” or “correct” me or the others that voice their opinion.

That advising and correcting others behaviour got me here in the first place.

So again, feel free to share your opinions and advice with others and if you don’t want to see me post, how about you apply your advice to yourself and stop replying to the posts I make? That will only get me to post more by replying.

I don’t want to receive “advice” or be “corrected” on whatever I say. just want to talk about the bug and CS’s responses and updates, as their responses so far weren’t objective enough for me. I’m sure many players would appreciate a more direct response regarding whether they plan to fix the bug or not, instead of saying they’re looking at reports and there’s no ETA.

Cheers.

hmm I think something may be wrong with my account , just claimed the 2 new drops , got the pet instantly with no issues however mount has not arrived same as the fel drake lol RIP

1 Like

After 11 days of nothing, the mount randomly popped up in a BG. So for everyone that still hasn’t gotten it keep holdin on

1 Like

I’m very glad to read that. If anyone else receives it in game please do let us know.

1 Like

just received mine , seems like I have to wait 2 more weeks for the windsteed I claimed earlier today haha

Bruh I just received as well!

Guess me complaining this much worked! Hah!

/joke

But funnily enough the day I decide to spend on the forums discussing it, we receive it. Though I’m still missing the Kite, but i only claimed mine on the same day as I did the Feldrake.

Mine showed up as well a few minutes ago while I was in a mythic

Just wanted to update that I just received mine as well!

2 Likes

For those that missed the Dragon Kite or claimed it later on during the Feldrake drop, did anyone receive it yet? Dragon Kite pet.

It seems to me that they’re only sending the Feldrake for now.

nobody said this, either.
they told you to post in GD.

like i’ve just done here.
again.

you can ask.
you’re not entitled to get one.

anyone with an account in good standing can post here.
if my posts are causing you trauma, you can use the ignore function.

Feel free to offer an apology and a thank-you to the people who worked hard to make sure this happened, while you were adamant that nothing was being done.

i saw that you got your drake, but this is the second report i’ve seen of someone not getting their steed.

it’s probably worth starting a new thread for that.

Who are you to tell me where to post or not? Let blizzard to their job and keep your advice to yourself. I told you this before, and am telling you, again.

I never said I’m entitled to getting anything. I did say I’m entitled to voice my opinion. And I did ask. Again, what are you saying here? You keep saying stuff that have nothing to do with what I said.

Couldn’t agree more! So I will keep posting here!

You can keep replying to me all you want, me asking you to stop doing it was merely and invitation, as it goes nowhere and changes the direction of the thread, going away form the topic. That last part is against the forum guidelines.

I’m not apologizing for asking for a better response. Also it is quite a coincidence that on the same day I decide to spend the whole day posting on the forums about the topic and it gets more traction, the drops come.

Your advices and attempts on correcting me are still not helpful and do nothing to help the thread or continue it’s discussion in my opinion.

But you do you.

Cheers.

1 Like

Finally got it in-game, at 10:30pm PST Dec 9. I was playing my 61 Evoker, doing the intro Artisan quests in Ruby Dragonshrine, and the notification dialog for it just randomly popped up. So I guess they’re still running whatever procedure checks linked Twitch accounts, it can just take a long time. Thanks Bliz!

1 Like

Can confirm I also got my Dragon Kite pet at the exact same moment I claimed the new Cenarion Hatchling drop.

Seems that claiming the new pet drop triggered the Dragon Kite one.

2 Likes

Congrats! I was checkin to see if you got your grant since it seems like theyre doing a lot of granting this morning :slight_smile:

1 Like

welp, after 84 years (ok, 11 days) the mount showed up, thanks Blizz.

3 Likes

This morning I logged in and there they were, mount and pet :slight_smile:
Thanks Blizz

2 Likes

supported adopted daughter to get the pet logged in tis morning to finally get fel drake and his pet!!! so yall hold out maybe it will just show up

2 Likes