Missing Character

Just checking in.

Day number 74.

Any updates for me?

1 Like

Kozzae is a player like yourself. They wouldn’t know.

1 Like

A bit more on this: The CS forum isn’t the place for this kind of thing as the Blues here isn’t able to give personal update on this as the GMs will need to get into this. Which can only be contacted by ticket only.

2 Likes

Sorry Quill. :frowning: This sounds like a crazy situation.

Expressing unhappiness is fine. The posts that get actioned are the ones filled with cussing, threats, conspiracy theories or other dramas.

I wish you the best.

2 Likes

I got my druid back! Thank you very much to whom ever or which ever team did this!
Thank you for the game time as well. It will be nice to get back into the game!
I really really appreciate the effort the Blizzard team put into helping me return to my favorite game!

8 Likes

So glad that they were able to get this fixed for you Quill!!

Happy gaming :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And I apologize for replying to Kozzae , I really though I was just replying to the tread in General.

No problem. Some players mistake MVP posters as Blizzard employees. I just wanted to clear that up.

I’m glad you were able to get your Druid back. Happy gaming.

1 Like

Thanks for the follow up, Quill! I receive notice the other day that they managed to recover the character. Happy questing!

4 Likes

Hooray!

Thank you for all your patience throughout the debacle. We know it was tough on you and I guarantee everyone - blue or green or grey - appreciated it.

4 Likes