Misery loves company

Hey, fellow rejects, pull up a chair and crack one open.

Cheers!!!

:beers: :beers:

2 Likes

raises :beer:

Yeah. That’s me.

Awe yiss, I belong to a club.

1 Like

I’m permanently rejected since I’m not subbing to BfA.

2 Likes

Probably me too, because my Vanilla account (this one) does not have an active sub, but my account i’ve played since 2010 does.

Not sure if that matters, as they are both tied to the same bnet account

1 Like

That’s what matters. You’re in the running.

look at it this way: you will get to experience the game
as if it were brand new when you dont have to be restricted to 5 levels or level 30.

I’m on an account from WotLK. This is my Vanilla Paladin, but there was an account switch at some point.

I have absolutely no idea what happened to my Vanilla account. I might try to recover it one of these days and see if my old Hunter still exists.

I bought a token like a year ago for my Vanilla account and was just smashed in the face with nostalgia when I logged onto my rogue. Was a great feeling, would suggest.

One day we’ll get in. Probably.

August 27th. Fo’ sho’.

Amen.

I’m kind of thankful regardless, I was far too poor to play WoW in it’s prime when I was young, and only recently got into the game. I may very well never know the atrocities committed after WotLK.

That being said, live is proving to be a fun way to pass the time.

I didn’t get in but, I look at it like this.

People are testing out the game so that when launch comes no one encounters bugs.

There is a whole array of folks who play this game. Some will take a few days off, some a week or two or even a month. Heck, some stay at home either to raise children or work from home.

During that first week, I expect a majority of people are going to sink insane amounts of hours into this game. How bad would it feel to take a week off, play 12+ hours a day and then encounter a quest that’s bugged? Or what if one of your spells was bugged?

If something went wrong. That wouldn’t be fun. So these testers are making sure the rest of us can have fun whether we’re going to play one hour or eighteen hours per day. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t give up, or I will punch you in the throat.

1 Like

Cheers!!!

Dang it, just my luck, all out of chairs.

But what if that’s my kink.

I did a 6 month re-up, nothing lol. Damn you blizzaaarrrddddddddddddddddd

The although you didn’t get beta stress test access, at least you will get something good out of this situation.