Misclick loot can kill game

I imagine this is just an attention grab. He/she isn’t even posting on the character affected so hiding something or just wanting to stir up chat.

10 Likes

Games are different, you play to enjoy them. I considered quitting when i realized i was paying $15 a month for a game i haven’t been able to enjoy. When i realized a GM could fix my issue in less than 10min and wouldn’t, I considered it. but when i was lied to and told that it was impossible to do i said screw it. As much as i have enjoyed this game there are others out there. I wouldn’t work somewhere were i make 3% less than all other employees, without any hope of promotion, and i wouldn’t work for someone who wouldn’t take 10min to save me hundreds of hours of my time.

1 Like

You could always roll a new character and make the right decisions next time.

15 Likes

Responsiblity, isn’t for everyone.

13 Likes

I thought we put hours into raiding because it was fun.

8 Likes

I suppose i could, i suppose it isn’t, and it was.

Honestly it’s a good change. If GMs weren’t spending so much time with stupid, maybe they’d be able to help with actual problems.

3 Likes

EIther you got the wrong GM or you were a jerk.

GMs were always helpful back in Vanilla. As long as you weren’t someone who abuses it.

1 Like

Perhaps, but picking the wrong reward in not a lost item.
Dont know that i remember them steeping in for something like that?

Yes it’s a different situation, a deleted item you can recover easily. I am certain they have done this for people in the past, whatever new policy has been implemented must prohibit GM’s from spending time dealing with players in game, or prevent them from giving players items. idk.

Weird, they did it for me. Guess you gotta get lucky with the 1st gm you get.

2 Likes

Happy to hear that man, and happy for you! I’ve heard similar things… I guess it couldn’t hurt to try another ticket. Do you happen to recall the item/s?

Then why do you play?
Shouldn’t games be fun?

Agreed they should be, when my guild learns they all missed out on BiS items for me to go and grab vendor trash, i’ll find it difficult to have any fun tbh.

I was looking at discord, misclicked on quest reward
Now i had a red dress.

I live with my mistakes
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/675709080714608666/677402909171777548/unknown.png?width=960&height=540

4 Likes

Though the dress does seem to fit well i doubt the other item was an irreplaceable BiS item that took 40 people to obtain :frowning:

Cry some more… big deal…

2 Likes

Perhaps he enjoys failure?

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion, i will refer to my notes, and decide whether or not your suggestion is reasonable, and then take the course of action most suitable based on my findings.

Wonderful thing about this game, no item is irreplaceable.
Always something you can find to fill the need and overcome.

2 Likes