Misclick loot can kill game

But TEACHER!!! I knew the answer was B) but i accidently picked C) on my test. Can you give me the point anyway?

Everyone gets an A+ in my class little Billy. Don’t you worry!!!

4 Likes

Thats why I said there has to be a time limit on it. 12 hours maybe 24 hours at the longest. With the fact it can only be done every 6 months or so. That would fix any legit mess ups.

1 Like

It’s a computer game, relax. It’s almost like some people derive their entire sense of self-worth & personal validation from how well they do against other players in a GAME. Even a temporary 1% change in performance versus their peers can trigger them & set the doomsday clock ticking.

1 Like

well with the Corona virus poised to kill a % of the population and the sad state of the world right now, i suppose we can’t give these people too hard of a time.

1 Like

Love it. Sad but true.

It’s funny that I remember seeing that in the Customer Support Forum Rep’s answer, and it didn’t stop there.

That 10 minutes for one player turns into thousands of minutes because it is never just one player. How about the rest of that quote?

Yes, a Game Master can delete the reward you received and create a new one. For you, that would take less than 10 minutes. Add that to how much time it would take to fix everyone else who made a mistake… or who changed their mind on the reward they wanted.

We’re trying to keep response times down as best as we can so that we can get to folks who are having issues that might prevent them from being able to play and that is our current policy.
Wrong Quest Item & No Support - #12 by Vrakthris

Not to mention his prior response originally made to another player: Misclick Quest item - #12 by Thundertotem-blackwater-raiders

And, technically, if there’s a place to post to suggest a change to the Policy, it’s here. What you need to provide is a broader reason, why thousands of extra hours of support time should be provided when players are taught from the first quest reward they get that picking wrong means no going back.

5 Likes

Guess you owe the people you rolled against for Ony/Nef head an apology for not having enough attention to detail to pay attention to what you are doing when turning in such a sought after quest item

4 Likes

1 item wont break your char - lol - There’s plenty of alternatives.

% drop chance is irrelevant

Meh i’d argue it’s as relevant as saying you clicked on the wrong thing when asking for handouts from GMs

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t there an item restoration system that includes quest rewards?

EDIT: Nevermind, I’m guessing it only restores a quest item if you delete it, not allow you to choose a new quest reward.

you are not getting that item, accept it and move on

1 Like

Getting great upgrades and seeing big numbers can be fun. Don’t let that be all that the game is about, though. Only you can kill the game over loot.

The real BIS loot are the friends you make along the way

1 Like

None of the rewards from either quest is so good its “game breaking” if you dont have it

Accept your choice and move on. You made it and no else did.

Take accountability for your own actions?

What do you expect? This is Blizz- they have hired a skeleton crew because they don’t care about the game or its players, and because they don’t care their employees are guaranteed to treat customers the same way.

There’s never been a company that has to do so little to appease customers- literal minutes of effort here- and refuses to do so because they’d prefer to make customers angry.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Hahaha

Oh man

You truly think it’s complicated to delete and add an item online?

I’d wager it’s not about effort involved

2 Likes