Mining/Herbalism DOA

I crafted someone a 5 star green TWW profession tool today. Not sure if you knew but uh, crafting is up and running, the only thing “locked” are the weekly knowledge drops.

This is good to know. It didn’t make sense to me that they’d lock crafting.

Where are you getting this from? I only have mining been making solid gold in just a few days.

400k is nothing for the first 3 days of an expansion. I made 2+m in the first days of dragonflight.

Ive barely reached 40k or something with skinning…

Granted ill dedicate a lot of time farming tomorrow, so hopefully get some gold.

When i hear of people getting millions this easily it just feels alien to me.

1 Like

Good to know! How much yellow did it cost?

I been bombed by those nodes but there is a pattern in how to mine it without taking a whole bunch of dmg if you do it right…but yeah glad I am a Beast Master Hunter with a healing Pet and have Turtle Shell and few others things to keep me from dying…haven’t killed me yet…I do say yet LMAO…

2 Likes

And prices on new stuff is damn cheap right now seeing we have over 200+ realms connected to the same AH …I’ve seen some of the new ores for as cheap as 10 gold each and that was on day 1 of EA…connect AH’s really killed market for many realms now…

If you really do Herba, you would immediately fill up Bountiful Harvests points ASAP. On one node, you would get lots of herbs unlike the noob who only gets 1. It’s raining herbs on EA. It pushes the price low. Will see how it goes after 26th.

Good thing I am a bot.

~200. They were using 2 star mats but had all of them and a commission and since it was a first craft, was worth spending.

First time anyone has ever suggested that enough gold for nearly 2 tokens is “nothing.”

Grats?

I’m saying the effort you put in to get you that 400k gold, would have been at least 1 million gold last expansion, probably more.

expansion starts on monday

But you dont know the effort I have put in? :thinking:

Curious that you’re using “power” in this context, which suggests it’s yet another iteration of “borrowed power”, grafted onto gathering professions for the “enjoyment” of the casuals who like gathering. Which makes sense, given that originally we were told that DF professions would become THE pillar of gameplay for casuals, described in terms that suggested everybody would love min maxing their professions.

Why wouldn’t I? I’ve been farming and selling the same materials as you over the past 3 days :joy: I know the pricing.

400k worth of tww mats would easily break 1 mil in DF.

keep this and all your other terrible ideas to yourself, thanks.

1 Like

My point is that you don’t know the amount of time I have put into farming. The thing is I haven’t. I’ve been working on Sojourner in all zones, maxed out fishing, cooking and farming reps where and when possible. I haven’t actually been “farming” ore or herbs at all, everything I have gotten has been incidental, if I fly near it I grab it.

I did consider leveling just from farming though, would have been slower but far far more gold to be had.

I didn’t have issues with the bomb nodes till I hit 80. Then after a few I gave up on those. lol And yes sadly I was one of those that died. I didn’t have much issue with anything on my druid (which I decided to level first) till I hit 80 then everything seemed to almost kill me. :frowning: