Mining/Herbalism DOA

I made a1.5 million from mining so far so imma say you’re wrong

You have to learn the pattern of how the node spits them out…they got me first time but since then I watch the node on first hit and back away and see which way small bombs do and get on the other side of spitting…

1 Like

Oh and this is probably the first time I have actually tried to sell anything I got from herb/mining. I just use the profession to get extra xp and having something to do. lol You all probably don’t want to know how often I would just delete stuff when my bags got full in the past. hehe

just stop mining and move.

We have time to avoid the bombs and still get our ore

I will admit, I like seeing the ring of skeletons around the nodes tho

More anti-bot measures like this please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One time I died not from the bombs, but them launching me into a pack of wolves that killed me quick. It made for a good laugh. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

on my spreiest I use slow fall so I don’t die from fall damage, but I get punted miles across the zone.

I’m easy to entertain so I don’t mind it,unless I land in a pack of mobs like you did and get eaten lol

1 Like

same :slight_smile:

everytime i check a youtube vidya saying x amount per hour, i make but a tiny fraction of that doing the same thing. it’s like everyone makes things up lol

the world is a clickbait

I love how when they open their bags and they have less gold than me.

I hear excuses like, “ohh all my gold is on my other account”

btw,check those wealth achievements of those players and very few , nearly none, have anything to boast about.

They just buying tokens with the youtube money they get from those “get rich quick” videos.

1 Like

Yeah… knowledge.

that is what most people do…

I kinda like that Blizz seems to be playing with player corpses more and more depending on how they die. Similar to this, if you get crushed by the giant press in the Forgegrounds there’s nothing left but a red smear afterwards. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Those are some of my favorites.

I find gathering to be relaxing at times… Yeah, I know someone will say I am wasting my time but it is a video game and a time waster by definition. I can choose how to waste my time.

1 Like

Ive made like half a million gold in early access just auctioning off everything i loot lol. Ore sells fine, blacksmiths need umpteenbazillion bismuth to even play the game so there will always be demand.

Git gud. I’ve made over 70k with my gathering alt.

Saw several folks at least one has netted 15million gold so far no lifing it.