Mining diaminds bug

As stated in multipole threads linked in threads.

Id love at least recognition that the issue exists. Has the talent from about week 2-3 of launch of DF and still havent looted one.

Anyone else having this same issue?

It may be a bug, it may not be a bug.

Plenty of people are looting Illimited Diamonds while mining with less knowledge than you invested in their trees.

If it is a bug, it is something with your character.

If it is not a bug, you are simply having really, really, bad RNG.

There is no real way for you to tell. You’ve done your part by submitting bug reports to Blizzard. Despite your justified aggravation, go get some coffee, relax with some dragon-puncture, and try to let the topic go for a few weeks.

Better yet, go find a game where the devs actually care about their game. WoW clearly isn’t it.

Thank you for the reply and ifs its truely rng its still extremly bad.

Update.

Mining process - 35/35
Sorting - 30/30
Industrilization - 30/30
Surveying - 30/30
Metallurgy - 40/40
Severite - 40/40
Draconium - 40/40
Mastering the Elements - 50/50
Primal - 1/40

Mining skill - 122/100
Skill to mine Rich Severite - 317/115
Skill to mine Rich Draconium - 317/270
33% perception on both rich types

This is the issue, people are looting them before Surveying is maxed and then not seeing them after the 30/30 point is invested, from my experience and guild mates. I still havent looted one on my main and im leveling mining on an alt without investing points into it to then see if i can loot one as others have.

Something is wrong or not working as intended. Im unsure how it can be toon specific but a theory i have is that i maxxed this talent and blizz made a change to mining back in december and possibly it didnt apply to already invested points? not sure.

Unless like you said i have the worst rng because my current ‘chance to loot a diamond’ is infact 0.00% out of im going to say 600-800+ rich nodes.

I’m still seeing them on all 3 of my mining toons. One was fully spec’ed to get the diamond perc before hand the other 2 were spec’ed after. Doesn’t mean you are wrong, but maybe not the whole picture. They only drop from rich nodes though, which is generally all I mine outside of titan/primal nodes, so maybe that is why I am seeing them more often than most?

Legit just tapped another rich severite node and looted 5 r3 ore and 2 salt deposits - with a perception proc, i get less mats mining rich nodes that normal ones.

Again rich draconium, 6xr2 ore and 1 r2 kaz ore.

Here we are with another reset almost passed and no diamonds. Must have the worst rng in the history of the game.

Update.

ive mined possibly hundres of rich nodes in new zone and still havent looted one - 80 mining points to go and ill have maxxed out the entire mining point tree.

1600+ r2 and 1200+ r3 severite ore
1000+ r2 and 400+ r3 drac ore

majority of that is rich nodes

Guess rng is just zero.

I can confirm that my guildy looed 1 r2 diamond though, so the entire system isnt broken, just mine.