MINIMUM i-level requirement

Joined a 40-49 BG and a clown showed up

GREY ZERO stats weapon

in the 40-49 bracket…

did 200 DPS as a DK

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD…

require MINIMUM i-lvl so these clowns stop showing up

2 Likes

Low level pvp should just have templates. Everyone gets same ilvl, same level, same amount of talents and access to the same talents

A minimum ilvl requirement would just exclude people from content where there already aren’t a ton of people

13 Likes

NO just the clowns with NO WEAPONS

GREY items with ZERO stats

1 Like

I see you’re a man or woman of education

3 Likes

You call people clowns but don’t play max level PvP?

5 Likes

How do you even notice these people? Both sides can have em so it doesn’t matter. Stop relying on others to win.

1 Like

Alternatively just disable queueing pvp below max level and then there won’t be this issue :sunglasses:

Are you that crazy classic druid

this one

1 Like

I think blizzard should make it where low level bgs actually cost experience so you lose experience for playing them, and maybe if you play enough of them your character could be deleted.

Maybe they can reward you with 1 exp point if you win only on bg event weekends and add 2 silver.

If you want an ilvl requirement for content finish leveling your toon and play rated PVP (either the game will have requirements, or the players will gatekeep you for not being high enough ilvl). Trying to boycott a potential new player trying to level their first toon who thought ‘battleground sounds cool, I’ll check it out’ is absolutely awful for game growth. The entire reason people like you twink at lvl49 is to BIS gear and stomp people like that anyway, you’re just mad that this time they happened to be on your team.

Your Gear was Yummy !

he also claims to have a winrate of 97%

1 Like

Let’s give everyone a template in leveling BGs and make it so that the template is the equivalent of Greys. That way everyone is the same, and those that put a ton of love and care into low-level PvP can feel a little less special.

its even worse at max lvl pvp

u get 1 team full of 100k hp players vs a team of 700k hp chads.

this game is garbage cant wait for the gear gaps to get worse next season. EPIC GAMING

That is what drives me crazy, a player can easily get PvP Honor Set if they do battlegrounds from 67-70, yet I see Restoration Shamans with 25k health.

Where are all these teams of 100k players that you guys keep crying about even when I q randoms all I see is 600k+ players???

Gear gap ??? It might be a tiny gear gap difference between ppl who grind ranked and ppl who don’t . It’s always like that .This season has been the most gear easy friendly ever . Idk what you r on about

Where are these 25k shamans ? I always see 600k+hp players

Yesterday there was one, we ended up winning and my back is really sore right now.

I never see these types of players on my team lol

I don’t all the time but they are out there, trust me. Sometimes I think they are trolling or just don’t know any better.