Mind controlled out of WSG

We had an alli priest try to do that to us today. He’d just grab our flag, then go stand by our portal and try to fear/MC people out.

He got zero people, because no one tried to 1v1 him when he was clearly trying to portal people out.

Just report the person in game for harrassment. If they are reported for it enough they may catch a suspension.

1 Like

That happened to me at the lumber mill in AB…marched right off the cliff to my death lol.

imagine being that bad at WSG

That’s not harrassment. It is a form of PvP in a PvP area. Stop being butthurt.

6 Likes

Yeah, forced removal from a game against will to go sit in a queue is PvP.

6 Likes

Just because you don’t like it, doesn’t mean it isn’t within TOS. Try not hanging out near portals if you don’t want people with mind control to send you through them. Trolling people with mind control is a time honored part of PvP in WoW. Always has been.

1 Like

Report and let Blizzard decide.

If it isn’t a problem, they’ll agree.

Abusing the reporting system with automatic penalties is against TOS, however.

1 Like

There isn’t a ToS for WoW.

Further, single reports for specific behavior would very likely not breach EULA. You’d get a GM response of, sorry it’s part of life. Or the person being scum will be reported enough a catch a suspension.

why are you by the protal and oh idk PLAYING THE GAME

The portal is directly next to the GY…

But yeah, it’s OPs fault :roll_eyes:

1 Like

ya right i forget MC is an insta cast not like they just stod there and let em cast it that be just silly

2 Likes

Or they could be sapped. Or stunned when it goes off. Or didn’t see the priest. Or fighting someone else.

Keep defending scum behavior.

Report and move along. Blizzard will sort it out.

3 Likes

If there are multiple people camping your graveyard, then the problem isn’t them, but your team.

No, the problem is the scum harassing other people.

GY camping is how it goes - forced removal from a BG is something only an imbecile would do.

And those that go out of their way to defend what is obviously poor behavior.

Report and move along. Blizzard will sort it out.

#ClassicIsForTrolls

honestly, this is funny because i’ve seen it happen. I prevent it by not dying.

You know what’s funny man, Blizzard specifically nerfed this back in actual Vanilla…

Funny to see that this game bug patch was not included in “Classic 2019”

Your complaint is funny but it is also justified 100%

3 Likes

I’d for sure open a ticket and report the person that mind controlled you out of wsg and hope they get banned. That being said, I’d much rather a priest MC me out of WSG, than off the boat in fatigue water.

Of all the ways to troll or grief someone in Classic, I’d rate this one near the back of the line in terms of what I’d want fixed first.

2 Likes