Mind controlled out of WSG

Fix this immediately. This is inexcusable.

9 Likes

LOL

Was it like a chain MC?

3 Likes

from the graveyard. put me right up against the portal. as soon as it went off immediately ported me out with deserter.

3 Likes

Haha that’s fantastic

37 Likes

I’m sorry :frowning: The deserter makes it doubly tough since your queues are horrible too.

2 Likes

This makes me want to queue up for WSG

18 Likes

I’m sorry about that deserter buff… but this is the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time.

33 Likes

It makes me want to level my priest to 49 now.

5 Likes

It’s unfortunately Vanilla accurate. It’s a super scumbag move.

8 Likes

No no they MC’d u up to the portal then feared/coiled you out, it just felt like they MC’d you out

Source: i have had it tried to be done to me many times lol

Really warlocks are teh best at it just need MC cap

edit 0 and scatter might work too idk never seen that one tried

Oh it def works, and there is no way to patch beyond removing the portal cuz all you’re doing is MC capping and walking them over lol

While i have not done it cuz im pala and can’t make people move with my cc…My teams have

It’s an easy patch, add a dialog, “Do you want to leave? Yes/No”

15 Likes

That would be a huge change relative to just removing them IMO but sure

I highly doubt they would do it

All regular instance portals you just walk through, not a great flavor move to stop it

1 Like

they wont, this was a thing in vanilla, it’s trolly AF but it’s classic.

5 Likes

Haha, owned.

1 Like

Ehh. I do agree it’s pretty scummy. But if given the choice between some jokester mage griefing and actively sabotaging our own team with dropping portals on things that people are trying to click on and MC an enemy out of BG’s, i rather the latter happen, and i can see why they want portals to stay. :thinking:

While I can empathize, someday I’m sure you’ll be able to find the humor in it too. It is kind of funny.

4 Likes

People didnt believe me when i said we used to do this to people in AB

That is just beautiful. Hats off to the shadow priest that did it!

1 Like

I got MCd off a bridge in Outlands back in the day. Even though it killed me my buddies and I laughed so hard.

2 Likes