Migrate Your Authenticator to the Battle.net Mobile App

Perfect, your decision is made then!

You have a great day.

1 Like

I have not been able to get the new app to load on my phone. I have been trying to migrate over for several months now but the app refuses to even load properly. I couldn’t find any support articles to help me with where it was failing. Where can we find proper support for this product that isn’t just a generic article?

1 Like

You’d be better off making a ticket.

As someone who use to work for AppleCare, if It’s not a native Apple App they won’t help you :frowning:

You can try the Customer Support Forum to see if they can help. At the very least, they should be able to point you in the right direction. They’ve been pretty good with helping with authenticator issues.

I had an S5 I used for about 5 years.

20% of people that don’t/can’t meet the requirements, enjoy the game sticking to less than a mil players. Also, some people don’t use android/IOS and this cuts them out too.

Funny watching you hypocritical types that ask for proof for others claims but never cite sources for your own, guess that makes you what you try to call others and invite others to enforce it.

1 Like

I’m guessing this is about 100 players out of whatever subs they have left… They will not be missed :frowning:

The phone I missed the most was my LG V10 it had a removable back god, I miss those days.

2 Likes

Proof needed… at this point I’m just going to assume you’re trolling. :person_facepalming: :rofl:

1 Like

My first cell phone.

3 Likes

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Same!!! Nokia in the house

Will it run the Bnet app :rofl:

1 Like

I see a picture of a brick. XD

3 Likes

I know 3G phones have been sunsetted. So my guess is not. Edit: All carriers shut down support for 3G in 2022.

I think the 1st actual mobile phone I had was a Dynatac 8000S you could kill somebody throwing it at them in the eighties… I didn’t pay for it my job did because there’s no way I could afford the four thousand dollar price tag that phone cost in the eighties.

The phone I’m rocking now is a Samsung flip I love it

2 Likes

I was… he brought it up in a thread (last night, night before)…

1 Like

No that would be one of these. :grin:

4 Likes

My physical authenticator is 14 years old and still works, so who knows?  Maybe it will.  :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also, if you DO accidentally delete the authenticator before your Bnet app is up and running - don’t panic - just follow these steps to undo the mistake:

1. open up Play Store
  2. click on your little icon up to the top-right with your user icon (for the dropdown menu)
  3. open “Manage apps & device”
  4. click “Manage” tab
  5. where it says “Installed”, click the dropdown arrow and select “Not installed”
  6. scroll down and find your (recently) uninstalled Bnet Authenticator
  7. click the little “checkbox” and then reinstall it it using the little “download” icon/button up at the top-right
  8. open up reinstalled authenticator and use it to set up your new Bnet app

source: happened to me, in a moment of carelessness I deleted my Authenticator “before” having the new Bnet app properly set up :sweat_smile:

I thought I was screwed and would have to make a call to customer service or something, but after some poking around in the Play Store I found my recently-uninstalled Authenticator in the “list” of uninstalled apps and was fortunately able to salvage the situation

5 Likes

I went through this earlier in the year, as I use a desktop and the battlenet launcher forced the change down awhile ago. My phone is Iphone6 (pause for laughter) so the IOS is far too old for the change (and cannot be upgraded).

I can still log in, I just lost the bag spaces. Eventually my iphone will become more of a paperweight than it already is and this will get fixed, but for anyone confused, this wont stop.you from accessing the game.

3 Likes

It’s 2023. If you don’t have a cellphone, it’s on you. Most jobs require you to apply on your phone now.

1 Like