Migrate data fron EU account to US account

Hello i recently moved in the US. I used to have an old account on European battlenet with achievements, mounts etc (14 years of played…)…
Is it possible to migrate the EU account to my new US account (at least achievements and mounts) ?
Thank you.

It’s not something that Blizzard offers, nor can do due to the regions not being linked.

1 Like

But what if the new NA WoW licence is on the same Bnet account? Don’t mounts and achievements share across the whole Bnet?

Unfortunately no. Account bound items are region specific.

3 Likes

I’m afraid not, Cepton. Each region is considered separate and we do not currently have an option to transfer characters/accounts between them nor do they otherwise share data. Sorry.

They are considered Battle.net Account wide, but that is regional.

4 Likes

thank you for your reply.

1 Like

Gotcha… so “Account Wide” really means “Account wide but regionally segregated”. Thanks for clarifying that. I don’t recall seeing that restriction on store bought mounts, but it’s possible I missed it in the “fine print.”

Everything has always been region-locked. Everything. There is no interconnectedness between NA and EU clients. The databases are completely separate.

3 Likes

Yeah… I get that’s how it works. Except that you can have an EU WoW and an NA WoW on the same Bnet. I just never noticed any caveat to the “Account Wide” when I earned/purchased “Account Wide” items. I’d guess it’s probably in the fine print somewhere. And it’s probably a pretty niche situation for someone to actually have accounts on multiple regions. Oh well.

The EU license and NA license are essentially two different games. It’s no different than having Overwatch and Hearthstone on your Battlenet account as well.

3 Likes

Ah… I never thought of looking at it that way. That makes sense. Thanks.

In the end it’s probably a pretty small subset of customer’s affected by this. Sorry to Cepton who unfortunately falls into this subset.

There are things that can be shared between NA & EU licenses under the same Battle Net account, but they are very limited and seems to only include cross-game promos or Blizzcon items.

I have 6 NA licenses (1 subbed, 5 dormant atm) & 1 EU starter license under the same Bnet account. Here is what is shared between them:

• Titles: Patron of War
  • Mounts: Hearthsteed, Primal Flamesaber, Stormwind Skychaser, & Orgrimmar Interceptor
  • Pets: Baby Winston, Baneling, Core Hound Pup, Graves, Grommloc, Knight-Captain Murky, Legionnaire Murky, Mini Thor, Murkalot, Murkidan, Treasure Goblin, & Zeradar
  • Appearances: War Mantle of the Alliance & War Mantle of the Horde
  • Toys: Orgrimmar Hero’s War Banner & Stormwind Champion’s War Banner
2 Likes

D’oh, you’re right. Those are two categories I often forget.

3 Likes

I have recently brought and created an EU account as I am normally US, everywhere I read it says that nothing is shared from my main US account to the EU account.
For the most part it’s a new account, but I do however have some store mounts from my US account on the EU account, but not all, nor any other items like toys or pets.
By all the information I have come across this isn’t supposed to be? I’m not complaining but confused as to why I have some mounts from the US account but not all nor anything else when I am supposed to have nothing?

You are correct. Most mounts and pets would apply to your NA account only. Some of the mounts and pets apply to all WoW accounts on your Battlenet account. Some of the store ones, ones associated with Blizzcon/virtual ticket, ones that tie with other Blizzard games, the one for having an authenticator, and on my list was one one from a Blizzard anniversary event.

I logged into my EU starter account and show Alabaster Stormtalon, Hearthsteed, Meat Wagon, Stormwind Skychaser, Core Hound Pup, and Mr. Chilly available. I’ve never had paid time on that account.

Edit:
I also show the Alliance Champion’s War Banner and the Orgrimmar Hero’s War Banner Toys from the shop.