Mighty Caravan Brutosaur

maybe for you Illidan people. my server was active for first 3’ish months of expansion now we don’t got the kind of market needed to get the gold for mount.

3 Likes

first of all same, i also had US best times in both mop and wod and sold on literally illidan/kj/mal’ganis btw

but selling a +10 in time is far from out of reach for average players

i dont pve much anymore i frequently do 10-12s with 288k hp players that do nothing

it’s no harder to do a +10 with 3 friends than it is to lfg a normal raid pug

if i sited my friend who sells +20s in time where all 4 members of the carry team walk away with 200k per dungeon then ya that would be ridiculous
but the market and discord community for selling very very very easy content is absurd and if you’re so desperate you’ll cry on the forums about your inability to make gold in other ways then do something about it

It is a minor change to the game. A major change would be to remove flying or remove LFR.

I see you still can’t provide the company you deal with that has set such high standards of communication of changes that you expect the entire world to follow such a pattern. I literally don’t know of any company.

I played a game and they shut the game down and they gave people one month’s notice. No one made a fuss that they didn’t tell people a year prior because everyone understood why they didn’t.

This would have made no difference because they might not have posted this until that patch was up on the PTR and wowhead might still have posted this change a few hours before they did. I really don’t understand why difference a few hours made in this situation - what were those couple of hours going to do for you ?

This logic is so screwed up. “If someone shoots you in the toe, just be happy it wasn’t the leg”.

I guess I do have high expectations compared to you. You’re fine with being treated like dirt.

3 Likes

A minor change, to you. It’s also a symptom of their larger failures at communication. Something you seem weirdly determined to defend. As if expecting a billion dollar company to do better is somehow abhorrent to you.

Nice strawman. Try again when you have a real argument.

It’s about wanting Blizzard to be proactive with communication for a change instead of waiting for the forums to explode first.

2 Likes

Please note the words, “In this case”. That means he’s now speaking specifically of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur, NOT the Traveler’s Tundra Mammoth that he was referring to in your quote.

Is that black and white enough for you?

2 Likes

Looking at things in glass half full way instead of the glass half empty way makes for a happier person.

I don’t understand how not giving you immediate notice of a game change is treating you like ‘dirt’. The change is still being made, communicating it right away doesn’t make a huge difference in most cases and certainly in this one.

I am a realist, it is just silly in my books to expect them to prioritize this kind of communication. A fair bit of the time things that are on the PTR don’t even end up in the game. And again no other business in the world I am aware of operates in the manner you want it to because it would be bad business and impractical in most cases as well.

But in this case they knew it was going to happen, they’d already made up their minds before it was uploaded to the PTR server. They should have been ready to say something on their own.

1 Like

This. I dont want to see Brutosaurus as a common mount.

1 Like

Don’t worry you won’t see any players as common as you do now.

Also we are paying customers and consumers , without us Blizzard / Wow would not exist for you to brown nose.
I don’t pay money for things to be taken away from me, I have no issues playing the game to earn items I have technically paid for.

Stop defending blizzard they are not loyal to you , you are $ in their pocket and that’s all they have shown this since day 1 . When will you learn

3 Likes

And with a low enough standard, youre just a happy slave. You may be ok with getting taken advantage of, but I’m not. I’m not going to sit by while companies go out of their way to milk whales for thousands of dollars with addictive mechanics and go “at least they have a game to play”.

What addictive mechanics ? And no one is being milked and what are you going to do about it, if you aren’t going to just sit there ?

Nice circular argument there.

And how many bee mounts do you actually see? Virtually none, because there are hundreds and hundreds of mounts to choose from.

1 Like

Loot boxes, d3 real money ah, etc. Blizz isnt just wow. If you let them get away with something in one game, they’ll try it in another.

1 Like

No loot boxes in WoW. D3 real money ah was tried and abandoned years ago and how was that addictive anyway ?

I don’t see how any of that relates to the brutosaur.

And again what are you going to do about it anyway if you aren’t going to just sit there.

Ugh, I scrap 1k of those once a month for expulsion…it’s horrible…

isn’t it easier to buy a character boost in Taiwan realm, and then buy the gold there? You could save up $200, depending on how their prices oscillate, and end up with a 120 in another region.

Wait…

They’re removing it???

I already have it. Does that mean it will disappear from my mount collection?

There is another method that doesn’t involve scraping anything and returns all gold invested right away before you even post on the AH.

No. It won’t dissapear. It will be removed from the vendor so people cannot buy it in the future. It will then be part of the rotation in the BMAH where people will have the “chance” to buy it there.

2 Likes