Midsummer is not here

Where is it at? What time does it start today? I don’t see anything in SW or outside of SW.

11 Likes

It feels like we have been misinformed… Or there was a mistake?

1 Like

Well Its July 20th so its definitely is mid summer.

4 Likes

Let’s wait to see if they respond…

1 Like

I was looking forward to leveling my paladin from the 40 upgrade to plate, so I knew to expect cataclysm with this events rollout and so far everything has gone according to plan. Good thing its rough being a rogue in lfg so I have a lets call it efficient time sink.

1 Like

I was waiting for it too. Blizzard doesn’t care.

1 Like

blizzard probably forgot yet again to enable it. (like they do with lots of things)

4 Likes

100% Blizzard forgot to Enable it like they said they would. It’s July 20th and their post stated July 20th and well it’s not here.

2 Likes

knowing blizz they forgot

3 Likes

Are you sure it’s not supposed to happen in PST time? It’s only 9:18 in California…

1 Like

Just out of curiosity… What is the rewards/points of the mid summer fest thing? Anything good or useful?

1 Like

They said the week of July 20th, but yeah I assumed today too.
I know it is not a feature of classic, but a Calendar like retail would be nice.

I’m more looking forward to Spirit of Competition, it was my first Wow event and it has only ever happen once before.

4 Likes

Deathfrost enchant for PvP. Also good necks / wep and rings.

1 Like

Has anyone seen any kind of update or response on this?

2 Likes

midsummer not live, 2g and some food in enlistment box? blizzard just messing with its players at this point

4 Likes

The events will kick off at 0:00 Midnight on July 23 (realm time) in all regions.

1 Like

lmao they would edit it after saying its the 20th and just expect people to look.

2 Likes

They never said it was the 20th. It said the week of the 20th.

aka how everyone that saw this and read this.

3 Likes

Hrrmmmmm :thinking:

2 Likes