Midsummer Event unfairly favors Alliance

Lol do you want a blizzard employee to play the game for you too? Cherry picking a couple of things into “Wahh alliance get it all” is hilarious. I could chetry pick and suggest in Outland all the horde fires seem to very close their bases while the alliance ones are far enough away such that horde approaching them is easier … “wahhh horde get it all”

You seem upset. Have you read the whole thread by chance? No where in my post was I complaining about not being able to complete the quests myself. Its the lesser skilled players I’m looking out for.

Maybe you should eat a snickers and consider your actions a little better.

Upset ? Nah I just laugh when horde complain … I laugh a lot obviously.

The last made me actually snort aloud considering even a level 59 warlock would only find it easier to faceroll if a Blizzard employee came around each day to play their character.

This can’t be a serious complain…

1 Like

These are serious game issues that are impacting many players friend. I understand you are passionate about your faction but this level of favoritism is unacceptable. Have you ever considered how a low level shadow priest is going to get these done? What if they don’t have a mount already?

This is hard evidence of bias in favor of the alliance by the developers and something needs to be done!

ironforge was easy to get, I killed a boomkin with like 3 or 4 guards on me in resto spec

1 Like

ummm yikes sweaty? did you have to mention their race u bigot

Well they were the ones that profiled me for driving while Horde.

just reroll noob

Dyl I’m glad you didnt quit for FF14. I don’t need to reroll because I already got my quests done.

Just wait 15 years and u can get the bonfire from darkshore fir darn.

1 Like

you can do em again, and who said I haven’t quit? especially with the nonsense of cube crawls and the lawsuit there is no surprise when blizzard completely negates an entire faction when they’re bleeding subs, my sub will still run out on the same day as I said it would weeks ago

The crown while pretty isn’t worth it… please reconsider?

So I should reroll to finish some quests I’ve already finished on my main character? Did you even read my thread sir?

I agree the crown is pretty useless. Thats why I didn’t mention the capitol cities in the opening post. Not sure why people keep bringing them up.

on my server I quit relighting the bonfires.

Why? Go get that free gold!

At least they didn’t /spit on you

By lightning the bonfires it only helps the horde.
Not going to help.
They want to complete quest they can start an Alliance character and lit the bonfire so their horde character can put out the fire to complete quest.

Its amazing how many people don’t have a sense of humor on these boards. All you people taking this thread serious need to lighten up.

Something favoring alliance…

Neat o to bad it’s an activity I have no interest in.