Midsummer Event unfairly favors Alliance

Stop whining and get it done Dad!!

1 Like

Well that escalated quickly.

I did! But we got to consider the rest of the children too! Btw don’t tell your mom you saw me, she still thinks I’m at the grocery store.

1 Like

Pick me up some beer and cigarettes and Mom will never know.

1 Like

Alright but you better make sure you hide them better this time. She’s still upset with me over the copy of “Big Zuggs” she found under your mattress.

1 Like

Won’t happen again Dad.

1 Like

Good.

10/10 would recommend.

1 Like

Dawg your sarcasm threads aren’t funny. Are you still that salty over HvH battlegrounds?

Get a grip bud lmao. It’s a damn videogame.

Yeah he should totaly get over the unmitigated second class citizen effect of having the enemy faction run the game and cater to said ugly faction.

More sarcasm—you guys are pitiful hahaha. I actually fear for you guys if you ever have to face real-life problems.

I got a giggle out of it

1 Like

Sorry no refunds.

Can they also fix thunderbluff
 that one was the real pain

True—I can’t return your used diapers. What was I thinking.

Why are you so angy brotato?

It’s because of the damn city guards man. I’m very angry at them.

I understand, the ones on the road to Ironforge are jerks and need to be removed or replaced with Fel Reavers so they don’t agro from a mile away.

The baker lady is the problem. If you kill her, the guards flee because there are no more breads to buy.

1 Like

OK, I’ll go kind of back on what I said. I took my level 58 boostie shammy today in full communal gear into Ironforge. I died 7 times to the guards and one time to some 70 gnome warrior before stealing the Ironforge flame. So yes, the alliance NPCs are OP.

1 Like

I swear those dwarves have therm optical camouflage!