Microsoft moves forward

i’m 100% certain that random BGs are the most popular PvP game mode and you’re trolling/coping if you don’t believe that

because there are like 10 dps for ever 1 healer if not more

not instant due to MMR but yes, it would be much shorter. i don’t think they should remove healers from the mode, but there is zero world where removing them doesn’t have a massive affect on the que time

blizzard polls on the forums which already represents like <10% of the overall player base, and that poll did not specify what kind of PvP it just said PvP

it is like 100x easier to add a new arena map than it is to add a new BG map lmao

it doesn’t help that the last 2 BGs have been bad/not liked by the community

they also have an additional incentive to make arena maps since they still hold the AWC

can’t wait for my spartan mk II transmog

1 Like

Blizz gonna make Cortana gender less

nah they’d never

guldan and cortana gonna combine to become the actual universe, and it’ll be up to banjo and kazooie to save azeroth

better than the last decade of wow story telling tbh

i’d pay actual money to see a canon fight between banjo and the chief on azeroth

would you be so kind to share the data for this? or its mhm a fabric of your own mind?

but removing the healer requirement as based on your own words that’s what makes the queues long, wouldnt that translate in instant queues for the dps as well? its clear that at least 10 dps queue for each healer right?

oh you seem to agree, quite confused of your earlier statement in this scenario, i guess you are also a bit confused.

lets do a bit more exercise for the mind, lets say you are going to ask 10 million people(completely random persons) if they like the color purple more than the color yellow. for our exercise here lets imagine 60% prefer purple over yellow (for example during the Roman Empire, purple was considered a “royalty” color)

now I will ask the same question to 10.000 people(completely random persons), in general statistics the result in % will tend to be the same(+/- 5%), higher participant numbers offer higher accuracy, but do not really change the dynamics. its the same way research companies offer an election result before all votes are counted.

im very curious how did you get this number “100x”, do you think its 100x harder to generate the terrain for it? or is it 100x harder to come up with the gameplay idea

I will say that anecdotally, wPvP has been popping off this expansion. Especially with the Evil Duck world quest. And even moreso when the spark quest is in the Plains zone.

i have provided you with circumstantial evidence as the hard numbers are probably not available

what do you think the most popular PvP game mode is, if not random BGs?

i have zero idea how you can say i’m confused unless you think i’m responding to any other comment you’ve made in this thread lmao

i specifically commented on that poll you linked which doesn’t actually prove anything and the fact that you don’t seem to believe that random BGs are the most popular PvP game mode- which is hilariously naive if not outright stupid

what is hyperbole Alex

i’m not gonna argue statistics with you because it’s not worth my time to show you why a random poll on a video game forum doesn’t necessarily determine how the entire video game population feels ESPECIALLY when the number you’re pointing to (16% for Dragonflight PvP) can actually be broken into like 5 different subsections thus making whatever specific point you’re trying to make absolutely meaningless

proud of you for taking a stats course your freshman year of college but you have zero idea what you’re talking about

you seem to be a very smart person, i would have not guessed that for you “i’m” is equivalent to “entire population”, it is clear that you are way more advanced, i wish i could have the same intelligence as you. kudos mate

doesn’t believe that random BGs are the most popular PvP game mode

actually believes that 16% of a forum poll means PvP isn’t just a mini game

can’t understand how that 16% would actually need to be broken down into the different forms of PvP which would more than likely crush whatever dumb argument he’s failing to make

says this with a smug grin at home

l m a o

not sure what you are trying to communicate, are you feeling like " l m a o " ? as in contradict my affirmation? so you are suggesting the opposite, let me know please Legion. I hope I used your pronoun correctly, correct me if i am wrong.

https://youtu.be/xyIQBNhxyE4

it means more ppl care about than raiding. which u are right, it doesn’t specify what part of pvp. It still shows more ppl that did the poll, prefer pvp than raiding.

raiding is so far below everything else too.

insert speech like a banjo.

Halo Warthog Gladiator mounts next season

2 Likes