MG Horde needs YOU to help it grow and prosper

And usually people use them as basis of interaction. That is psychology 101. If someone has a bad experience, they are most likely not willing to reach out again.

Would you like to talk about your experience? Sometimes when you bottle things up, it can kind of eat at you. I’ve had plenty of bad experiences, some just in the last week. But you know, I have people I can talk to. So I’m not just trying to shoulder the burden on my own.

Maybe someone else has had something similar happen to them. Maybe you’ll find someone you could relate to, or even a new friend!

1 Like

I don’t agree with this opinion, but I respect you and your right to have it. I’m sorry your first impression wasn’t what you were expecting and was a bit of a negative experience.

If you’re open to giving us another try in the future then at least you know we’re here, there are lots of people around that will be happy to answer any questions or get you set up. We’re not going anywhere, if anything the move to supporting MG-horde RP is actually picking up :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is Vanorrin from Wyrmrest, and Nohtac from earlier in this thread. Got my guy now. In a chill guild, mostly ooc but nice people. I’ll be lurking around here and in game. I’ll see what I can do about planning a Zuldazar event. Maybe a Poetry slam, Battle Rap, get drunk in Zuldazar, thing? Idk

5 Likes

Welcome to Moon Guard! A Zuldazar event sounds fantastic. Bring on those great ideas.

3 Likes

Onwards and upwards!

1 Like

I’m trying to encourage more guilds to advertise themselves in Orgrimmar, by putting down a banner and standing next to it. A half hour is all it takes.

Flashbang has been doing this almost daily for two weeks (we’re on a rotating roster), and it has been incredibly productive. We’ve had way more people in the guild taking part in walk-up RP, and Orgrimmar is getting busier all the time. We’ve also recruited a number of new folks, and gotten to know our existing members better.

I challenge other Horde guilds to be proactive and join us in this initiative! Let people know we’re alive. Watch the city come to life.

2 Likes

The Elf stood up top an overlook that was near the grave staying well out of eye sight but close enough to hear the goblin she would then be fliping one of her daggers in the air and catch and say “Rebuild the Horde huh, hmph, we don’t need a newly united Horde giving us trouble again, the last War was bothersome enough, I may need to redouble my efforts around here.”

1 Like

To give the Alliance something to sweat about…now wouldn’t that be amazing!

Send the spies running back to their king that the Horde are STRONG. We will fight and keep fighting. Join us!

4 Likes

The Alliance burned my home, slaughtered my family, and took whatever they could from me. I am Voldun’s vengeful rage. When the sun sets, and the moon rises high I will be the frozen chill that sweeps the land. I will do whatever it takes to ensure the Alliance pays for their crimes

Though my frozen rage burns bright; I am no fool. I cannot destroy the Alliance alone. I will follow where I must, and I will lead when I can. I pledge my sword to your cause. The runes will guide us to victory

OOC
I really wish I had more than 9 hours a week to devote to this. I love RP, but I feel guilty commiting when I know I can’t. Hopefully if all goes well with my trip I will have more time to give, and be able to go to more events.
Either way I have created this character on Moonguard to help when I can.

Here is hoping things continue to go well.

3 Likes

Keep up the good work guys!

3 Likes

Doing some recruiting in Orgrimmar today and I was very pleased to see lots of people out and about and roleplaying!

We also have a few new guilds popping up (shout out to Order of Crows!) and a few coming back from hiatus as the new expansion approaches.

The vulpera are popular and so cuddly and cute. Not your typical Horde character at all! So there’s more and more options for people who like races that are aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

All and all, things are looking bright on MG Horde. I think we’ve almost turned the tide so that we start growing more quickly. Word is getting out.

We are back in action!

(Not that we were ever dead anyway. winks)

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted to make MG Horde better, truth is I dunno what I would actually play and my attempts to plan a character always end up on a chopping block.

1 Like

I started a guild. That’s one way to cement yourself in one place.

Being a guild master requires commitment. You can’t just jump all over the place on alts or you’ll never get anywhere. I recommend 3 months playing the same character if you’re serious about getting an organisation off the ground.

You can make it whatever you like. There’s plenty of themes that have yet to be developed on MG Horde. Once you create your own guild, you will then naturally begin to network as you recruit. It is those relationships that will make you want to stick to MG Horde.

A character, no matter what race, class, or how pretty, or how detailed, is nothing without other people with whom to create a story.

They’re out there. You just have to make the effort to talk to them.

3 Likes

Play what appeals to you. If you’re unsure about things, make an alt and walk around observing. Watch the forum for announcements of events and attend one. Join the New to MG Horde discord and get some ideas or bounce some of your own around.

Personal anecdote time: I attended the pet auction this past weekend on an alt and had a great time. Reached out to a few people and really enjoyed it. The new pet I wanted was just a bonus plus I gave another of my own to someone during a bit of role-playing.

SCORE :grinning:

So is this going to be like a new COBRA or something?

Not really.

I don’t get it. What’s COBRA?

A player organization from earlier in this server’s timeline that existed for the purpose of rp-pvp. Some fun was had. There was drama.

The End

4 Likes

tries to look surprised and fails

…well. I don’t think it’s possible to have RP-PvP without drama. It’s kind of a package deal. Thanks for the info, Darville!

Now, back to what we were talking about before - MG Horde.

Did you know that blood elves are getting new customization options?

2 Likes