MG Channel/Discord Server Listing Thread

Thank you!

1 Like

donā€™t go to these servers if you dont want to be called a multiboxer, accused of multiple things by several guilds because they were told lies about you from a single guild, or even play a pandaren because the guild spreading rumors hates pandaren.

or people spreading rumors about you being a multiboxerā€¦ im looking at one guild in specific.

If it is just one guild in specific, please do not blame all Discords in this thread as a whole. Many, such as the Shalā€™dorei one i run, have no idea who you are. And while frustrating it may be, this is not the place to start that kind of discussion.

I do hope whatever it is they are accusing you of gets disproven so you may have peace. Otherwise, i cannot fathom any reason why multiboxing warrants harassment. :pensive:

1 Like

I will echo what Gaeia here has spoken as I have no idea about your situation or who you even are. For what itā€™s worth, I do hope whatever it may be is solved through mutual communication and understanding. Will be going through the list tonight to ensure all the links are working, and if they are not, to either replace them or remove them. Stay tuned for more!

1 Like

Fantastic work Jabā€™trah! Keeping these things up to date is no easy task.

But Multi-boxing isnā€™t really in violation of anything, though. Iā€™d still do it if I could justify the cost of paying $75 a month across five different accounts. So let 'em accuse, I guess. I can think of much worse things to be accused of that actually do violate the ToU.

1 Like

No one uses those community channels in game anymore?

Discord Server Name : For the Forsaken
Discord Server Link((discord.gg/cSDbqCe ))
Small Description :Forsaken roleplayers regardless of character beliefs, allegiances, guilds, alignment, etc. With members across servers including European and North American servers in both live and classic, itā€™s a great place to come together to organize and learn about upcoming events, discuss lore, and find out about your fellow Forsaken! Servers represented include: Argent Dawn, Wyrmrest Accord, Moonguard, Hydraxian Waterlords and Bloodsail Buccaneers.

1 Like

The Blood Elf and Kul Tiran links are both expired. Also any news on possible Draenei and Human servers?

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a few human projects, but not necessarily a human specific Discord as people prefer to make Kingdom oriented places to RP to keep an identity. But I donā€™t see why one shouldnā€™t be made :slight_smile: as far as draeneiā€¦ I havenā€™t seen much of their community at all.

1 Like

Thankfully it was coming to be time to do a monthly check on the links, so I thank you for making me aware of that already. As for Draenei and Human servers, as Cleansing has stated, I have not been aware of any or if there are it has been mainly kingdom-centric and not an overall Human one.

It is unfortunate.

1 Like

Iā€™ve updated a few Discord links with ones that work and removed the ones that are dead. I will be going the following weeks to see if I can find new ones that were removed and for ones that are still ā€˜missingā€™, if those that were removed cannot be found (Like military ones) they will be removed (Exception being class/race RP hubs)

1 Like

it really shouldnā€™t, sorry i havenā€™t been that active, there is only ever one guild on the server that does this because of TRP affiliation (VIA FRIENDS) that got me into the mess (/shrug) i was willing to speak over discord and they just gave me the ā€œnice tryā€ and blocked me treatment. they have gotten me kicked out of multiple discords and events saying that Iā€™m a problem-some person because of multiple accounts which no, i only have one account, but im not said person. and i can prove that if they would let me actually speak my peace instead of being the type of people who sit here and say im one person when i donā€™t even know the person by name unless its their TRP name ofc.

on top of all of this, its actually driven me off of the server really, or even to make a new character and just do PvP or PvE on them because of their actions and accusations towards me. not only to mention that they said to the person that we (when we have separate accounts and live legit halfway across the continent from one another) are multiboxing when i was clearly in an arena on my other alliance character. its just stupid drama, but oh well. i can stick to PvP mainly, its in my mainā€™s name afterall.

i would too, but its not worth it really, i have much better to do with the extra money that i have left after my sub is due-- like paying for my insurance, my utilities and even getting other games to play on steam!

WoW. Thatā€™s a lot of good community discord places. Once when I get a chance to make a Discord Account. I will join the Moonguard Community on Discord.

These are Good Discord Servers. I hope we see a Draenei and Human One in the Future along with a Orc one as well.

Just donā€™t mind me folks. I want to make this Thread bit alive.

Hi, wanted to bump the thread too and also post a link. (:

I set up a cute server for priest class RP, because I noticed there wasnā€™t one. It has has colour roles, roleplay resources, and event pings related to priests and magic. The linkā€™s: https://discord.gg/QY8ryBk

Anyone can join! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I have updated the Discord Server List and anyone who wants to add permanent invites to it, please do so using the form located here:

4 Likes

Discord Server Name: Orgrimmar Market and Guild Expo
Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/QUD5At6
Small Description: Organizational Discord for the Orgrimmar Market and Guild Expo.
Category: Horde, Event Organization

Discord Server Name: Silvermoon City Marketplace
Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/V5MSfme
Small Description: Organizational Discord for the Silvermoon City Marketplace event.
Category: Horde, Event Organization

Discord Server Name: MG Horde Community Calendar
Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/RdGeBQHvad
Small Description: Organizational Discord for the MG Horde event calendar and Discord script posting service.
Category: Neutral, Event Organization or Server Community?

Discord Server Name: Warcraft Conquest
Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/gsbdHE9
Small Description: Organizational Discord for some very large, cross-faction and cross-server events.
Category: Event Organization, Cross-Faction/Server

2 Likes