MG Channel/Discord Server Listing Thread

Woo! Grats on the pin.
We needed this.

Fantastic!

Big congorats on the pin!

Is the Church of the Holy Light still active, and if so does anyone have an updated discord link? That one does not work anymore.

Is this still valid? Looking for some rp friends, all the ones on my friends list have not been online in years!!

I’ll be going through the list in its entirety through the week but most should still be valid.

1 Like

Forsaken Discord

-For The Forsaken: https://discord.gg/kdCByxVVyk

I have updated the OP of this thread and ask for feedback on how the Discord Servers look with the drop-down appearance to cut down on the sheer length of how big it was getting.

1 Like

I have updated the OP of this thread.

The New to MG Horde Discord server has merged into the Coalition of the Horde Discord server and with added functionality and channels to facilitate the usage and mentoring that had undergone in the New to MG Horde server.

3 Likes

Will be updating this thread in the coming days. If there’s new discord servers or server projects, they’re more than welcome to submit the small form I have up top to let me know!

5 Likes

Has been updated to the best of my ability!

2 Likes

Is there a main discord for moonguard rp somewhere

There’s several of them, actually!

I’ll list down a few

Moon Guard Discord: discord.gg/yzpWTnJ
Coalition of the Horde (MG Horde RP Hub): discord.gg/PYfrDW73Pp
Grand Alliance (MG Alliance RP Hub): discord.gg/7PVbEQZ
Warcraft Conquest (Cross-faction RP Campaigns): discord.gg/yzpWTnJ

4 Likes

Thank you, very helpful.

1 Like

Discord Server Name : WoW RP Events

Discord Server Link KxuPcmMmeu

Posted on the WoW MG Forums

Small Description : A hub for RP events on any server and any faction; with automated posting to a google calendar and an active Discord Event listing. A way to centralize events and not have to dive through dozens of other discords or flyers.

Category : (Server Community, Event Organization, Cross-Faction/Server)

(ETA: new link to the Discord server, but not a hyperlink)

2 Likes

Bump to keep this resource alive!

2 Likes

Bump for the newer or returning role players around the block that need help finding this!

1 Like

Much needed bump

1 Like

I’ll bump because I am a returning role player and this will help in the long run. c:

2 Likes