<MF> [H] A Mid-Core, Adult Horde Raiding Guild [9EST/8CST]

What??? A raiding guild that’s going Horde? Yes, you read that correctly! We aim to provide a quality home for passionate, like-minded adult gamers who are interested in clearing all the content the game has to offer in a timely manner in a laid-back environment. Interested? Read on!

Current Status:
Full: Warriors and Shaman. Rest are still open.

A Quick “About Us” :

• We are goal-driven adult gamers, just like many of you.
  • Many of us are parents, workers, family members, and of course, gamers.
  • We love our hobby and love accomplishing our goal with friends.
  • Many of us play nightly while others play casually.
  • We understand real life/gaming balance and work with all our members to ensure everyone has a place.
  • Experienced leadership with successful raiding resumes going back to Vanilla.
  • A Quality core of experienced gamers and friends.

Our Plan:

• To raid , and do so successfully.
  • To experience Classic wow all over again and fully enjoy being back in the game that brought so many of us to this genre.
  • To Build a quality team of like-minded adult gamers interested in everything Classic WoW.
  • Raiding, 5 mans, and of course pvp (optional).
  • Make no mistake about it. We are in this for the long haul. We plan to clear every bit of content Blizzard can throw at us.
  • If this is your first time playing this content, or if you are coming back to experience it again, give us a look. You won’t be disappointed.

What We Seek:

• Adult gamers driven by a passion to succeed.
  • Gamers who want to clear content in a timely manner in a non-toxic environment alongside other laid-back adult gamers.
  • Gamers willing to put effort into their class/role and work to be the best they can be.
  • Casual members/non-raiders are always welcome.
  • Adults who understand real life constraints, yet still desire to clear content.
  • Members who respect and appreciate other people’s time by being punctual, prepared, and motivated.

Goals:

• Kill lots of bosses.
  • Make some new friends.
  • Make lots of new memories and relive some old ones.
  • Build a successful pvp team during non-raid nights. (Optional)

The Important Info:

• Days: Tue/Wed
  • Times: 9p - Midnight EST (8/11 CST).
  • Faction: Horde
  • Server: PvP
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Light LC + EPGP
  • Sense of Humor: Required :sunglasses:

Contact us:

Discord: Pimsley#1337
Bnet: Pims#1410
Please add me via discord to chat, ask questions, etc. You can add me on Bnet but I’m much more accessible on Discord.

13 Likes

Evening bump. On Discord now if anyone else has questions etc.

Boomp for crarity.

Thank you!

PvP is NOT Optional on a PvP Server.

3 Likes

Sooooo… how are you handling loot?

^this. Not seeing any Horde guilds rolling on PvE servers yet, which is a shame

3 Likes
  • Build a successful pvp team during non-raid nights. (Optional)

I’ll be more clear. Battleground pvp team is optional. :sunglasses:

There is one, but it is PT based. Look for < Is Probably Stoned > if you missed them.

2 Likes

As one adult gamer to another, I just wanted to say your name got my attention, Mr, uh, Fistbeaver.

1 Like

Apologies. Just saw this. Epgp with a light loot council (a few tank items etc).

I might have a few friends (Around 12) that are looking for a home on a Horde PVP server. You are the first ive seen, and I like it! I would only have one question as myself and another one of my friends do HEAVY AH. Will you be rolling on a high pop server? (Speculated high pop, I know there is really no way of telling server pop atm) Or will you be rolling on a server that is expected to be a low-medium pop server?

2 Likes

I let pimsley (fistbeaver) know about your post. He’s driving and will contact you asap

1 Like

Thank you very much! I look forward to the response.

Count me in :slight_smile: havent discorded in a while but def looking for a good casual/progression guild and you guys seem like it!

1 Like

Hey bud. Thanks for reaching out. The simple answer is we don’t know. Ideally we would like to be on a high population server but ultimately I feel they will all be high pop on release. So it’s hard to say what it will look like three months down the road. But yes, we’re a fan of a good sized population to give more options for players, markets, etc.

Feel free to add me on discord so we can chat. Pimsley#0836

I’ll be watching the avengers from 6-9, but will be free afterwards :slight_smile:

Thanks a bunch.

Sounds good to me! Ill talk it over with the friends and Ill add ya when I get home later today. We are all PST, so it might be a little late when I add ya

1 Like

No worries. Home now. Feel free to add me whenever.

Quelthala, feel free to add me as well.

MF coming back home. Hype!

1 Like

How many people and mages you got so far?