Method Ra-den Kill

Lmao i did not really care what it is about. I just want to watch people crash and burn.

apparently not since people keep bringing up shards

I just googled Supremacy for warlocks, and the only thing I got was a thing that lets them control infernals or doomguards indefinately, and changes chaos bolt damage.

So… what is this supremacy thing?

People also keep talking about shards… so… I have literally no idea how this is an exploit or a bad thing…?

Is this it…?

CHANGE YOUR TITLE IN THAT CASE ; PUT SOMETHING LIKE " GUILDS ARE EXPLOITING THE GAME".

Dont put only method .

i mean it was only method unless you wanna consider every demon hunter in the game that does m+ at any competent level an exploiter

method fanboys are yikes

1 Like

Ok that definitely sounds a bit more exploity, thank you for clarifying. OP really needs to change his post to reflect what was actually happening.

If your players are smarter than your devs, it’s not the players who should be penalized.

3 Likes

do you like not do any m+?

demon hunters using meta before the key is in so they have meta at the start? that’s not an exploit my guy, it’s been a thing since start of expac… maybe even in legion idk i didnt play much then

2 Likes

Grimoire of Supremacy in a nutshell: for each shard you spend during your infernal you gain 8% increased damage damage on your chaos bolt. Chaos bolt costs 2 shards, rain of fire costs 3. it caps at 20 stacks or 160% increased damage on chaos bolt (this is where people see destro one shotting people in the open world and stuff). the issue with gosup is it takes a while to ramp all the way up to that 160%, and you only have 30 seconds to do so. now imagine not having to ramp at all and starting right around that 160% mark. and getting 30 seconds to go crazy with it.

3 Likes

should prob research a bit into m+ before commenting. you looking like a full blown clown rn

Warlock soul shards are not that OP I mean they start with 3 already so if they reset they start with 5 now? I dont see how thats op

There have been numerous World First attempts where the kill has come down to 1-3% of a boss’ health. Those Shards matter, because a Warlock does some crazy damage out of those Shards. Getting them to full for free means you’re bursting the boss that much easier at the beginning of the fight, when you’re supposed to be doing the LEAST dps.

please stop saying its about shards. its not.

3 Likes

are you surprised? I mean when Mythic Azshera was a race between them and Limit Blizzard went and hotfixed an issue that was holding Method back which Limit had no issue passing then suddenly they pulled ahead and beat limit to the worlds first

when it comes to their chosen professional guild theres nothing Blizzard wont do

dont get me wrong im not a supporter for either but honestly if the roles were reversed and Limit had pulled that off id still find the whole thing wonky and cheated Method if they had lost under those conditions

3 Likes

and antorus they hotfixed a strat exorsus was using on aggrammar, putting them behind method

if Limit had won under those conditions id still feel the same way Blizzard should’ve left it to them to decide the outcome if Limit or Method won then its all them

im not denying the fact both are the top of the food chain however Blizzard has forever tainted these kinds of victories with stuff like this