Method officially got Jaina world first

I did and I was GM of a server first guild BWL through Naxx 40. Was only 4 splinters from completing Atiesh. < Holy Templars > of Draenor, baby. Raiding back then wasn’t hard. What was hard was managing 40 people and having them grind for trinkets and resistance gear. You can’t even compare Naxx 40 to Mythic raiding - Mythic is far more difficult.

6 Likes

Inb4 it’s on an old account that I no longer have access to

7 Likes

Congratulations to Method! This was one of the first world firsts I watched in a while, and they did well in the race. All in all very impressed with their skill and finger speed (to quote Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out).

:grinning:

2 Likes

Uh huh. Okay.
Posting on a different account (or account is gone because yeah, people like that just magically lose their account) - check
Saying Raiding wasn’t hard in Vanilla yet only about 12 guilds cleared Naxx - check
No screen shots of him on that toon in front of Kel’Thuzad - check

So believable.

3 Likes

maybe blizzard can finally get around to finding a way to get some of those top horde guilds to go alliance, it really sucks in a game all about the factions to watch one faction absolutely wipe the floor with the other.

Meh.

10 characters

1 Like

I had access to Demon Hunters before everyone in Classic. Was just that good…

5 Likes

Actually - not seeing your guild listed on the actual guild lists of who cleared naxx 40. Naxx 40 Guilds

7 Likes

Maybe on a private server? lol

1 Like

Except now because of the hotfixes in US after reset they have to kill it. So it changes the fight up.

Why? Limit had the ilvl and a 16 hour head start.

1 Like

even footing? Limit had a 16 hour head start, and they had gotten 2 free item level 400 pieces of loot by a quick swap to alliance.

if anything needs to be done by blizzard its finding a way to get some balance between horde and alliance, not US and EU.

3 Likes

So much for that 90mil gold spent on transfers.

1 Like

Congrats to Method… I’ve been watching Gingi’s stream and those guys rock… To be able to sit through wipe after wipe and not lose their minds… Dunno how they do it. But seriously I’m impressed by their level of play and dedication.

3 Likes

You sad, sad little man. Believe me or don’t, I really couldn’t care. FYI though, that list is far, FAR from complete. We had 4 guilds on Draenor Alliance-side that cleared it and 1 Horde guild. I don’t see any of them listed. Maybe because people didn’t get achievements, raiding wasn’t looked at in the same light, and peoples old computers they didnt transfer screenshots over from their Compaq Presarios. Couldn’t be that, not even mentioning how active eBay used to be with well geared toons back then before Battle. net accounts existed.

4 Likes

They got it for the millionth time, cool. You know since they keep getting it every raid, it’s no longer special right? It’s like any other sport…“oh that team will win again like every other year” and people lost interest after a time if no one else wins. This is why wrestling is faked and scripted, if the same wrestler won everytime if it was real, people would stop caring “Oh Hulk Hogan is gonna win again, next channel”, but instead they fake it and script it to have a new wrestler come up and keep people entertained.

4 Likes

This is about as exciting as the Patriots and Rams in the Super Bowl.

9 Likes

Its a setup. Do you think, with ALL of that production and everything else they have going(euge money backing), that there isnt some palm greasing? They pull in some major bucks, WoW advertisement, and new or reupped subs.

Grats.

Whatever.

1 Like

immortal glory that fades when the game dies, which if the game keeps going like this won’t be long.

Uh-oh, sounds like Mr. Grumpy-Pants has a case of the sour grapes!

2 Likes