Merge XP Off with XP On Battlegrounds

Hi there!

XP Off players should be able to queue and play random bgs with XP On players.

A lot of people lock xp for various reasons (to not out level friends / significant others etc, they just like the number / limited abilities etc) however if you choose to turn off exp gains you will endlessly wait in infinite battleground queues forever.

If a newer player queues for xp on battlegrounds of the same level, they are met with the huge community that gets around the xp on / off exploit and they get relentlessly farmed by these people in the graveyard, or even just by people with more experience in the game / heirloom gear / enchants / upgraded gear since the disparity between min maxxed low level players and average players is much closer now with all of the scaling and everything.

However, everyone else who turns off exp and chooses to not abuse the xp off exploit to enter xp on bgs are stuck with an unplayable pvp experience, one of the pillars to the game.

I would like to be able to still play PvP games on my character without out leveling my girlfriend, as she doesn’t get to play as often as I do.

Thank you!

hello new friend
+1

If the huge community of xp-on/off exploiters would queue for xp-off bgs, those queues wouldn’t be long.

Sadly, after twinks claimed they just wanted to play against other twinks, that doesn’t seem to be true.

You should make another toon so you don’t have to worry about outleveling her and you can play as much as you want.

2 Likes

No.

It separated twinks from the rest of the bracket.

Twinks actually defending twinking by saying it was more competitive than PvP at cap as the only barrier for entry was gold.

When they got separated, it became clear their argument about doing it for the competitive aspect of it was nonsense as queues dried up almost immediately.

With how easy it is to level, you can play an alt until friends/family catch up.

4 Likes

Yummy :yum: yummy

2 Likes

since everyone liked legion so much dont forget xp locked toons were in the general population with leveling players.

carry on.

No times 9,001!

LOL this was proven within a couple weeks, months at most of that BG change.

They claimed they wanted to face other twinks but when push came to shove their communities crumbled and I think only the 20-29 and 60 only bracket is active anymore.

All the other brackets stopped playing because they couldnt faceroll pugs/levellers.

1 Like

its more complicated than that but not having leveling players to stomp certainly made quite a few players quit. others rerolled/transfered to the agreed upon realms since it was still separated by battlelegroups.im only talking about 29’s. i dont think the other brackets had enough players or the willingness to reroll/transfer.