Merge TBC Servers

The worst part is that GMs direct you here to the forums and I see NOT A SINGLE POST from Game Devs, it is ridiculous.

1 Like

Idk how to forums and idk why it’s my warlock I never play. Another suspension or perma ban blizzard, just hmu. Shove the classic shop up the bum of whoever thought it was a good idea. Mine as well add 60 paid character boost to the shop. I asked a 3rd grader if that sounds like a good idea. He replied as if he worked for blizzard.

was a quick and dirty suggestion without diving too deep into the exact numbers. dead server merging into healthy ones is the quickest rebound for them specifically

I would agree to this merge if it was paired with CURBS on botting/farming. Maybe allow one hour a day to pick/gather/skin, after that items you get become soulbound. And after 8 hours the amount gathered drops 90%. I am sick of this garbage. Be on a dead server, but somehow every manathistle spot contested 24 hours a day. The only damn benefit of low pop and you let them take it from us!

Yeah , Kurrinnaxx is way to dead.

I thought prices were dropping cause of the skettis trees? I bought all the primal lifes I’ll need for the entire expansion at like 2g/each

I would love earthfury merge because alliance side is super dead in one billing cycle we lost closer to 30 guilds now there is barely anyone left on

1 Like

hey dr ya kurrinnaxx 40 players now blizz should at least reply

lol Thunderfury is dead… all of the good ally guilds left for bene, anyone else whos left cant clear 3/10 or or is 10/10 and has no reason to move, and even more guilds are going to bene within the next 2 weeks, or when the discount transfers kick in in a week or too

You can’t merge without crz, you can’t connect realms without crz either unless you get universal approval from the community that they don’t mind a name change or they don’t mind turning their low pop server into an artificial mega server.

Blizzard would have to get this approval from the entire playerbase, not just from players passing the time on the forums.

Since you won’t get this approval you’ll have to pay to transfer, sorry to disappoint.

Then we will just stop playing.

Sorry man, were not giving blizz more money for a blizz created problem.

5 Likes

When there’s no good option you have to pick the least bad option for you. I faced a choice. Continue to log onto a dead server where I couldn’t find groups as a holy priest, or my dps alts. Quit the game. Or pay for a transfer. I paid for a transfer.

Maybe I’m a bit old but I love the communities servers tend to develop. Because this is why I play the game, not so much for the content (especially old af Classic content), but for the relationships formed and forged. Mine had the best. It is unfortunate then how transfers and population imbalance ruin this for us.

5 Likes

Man…that’s a terrible idea lmao. That would make a lot of customers mad.

1 Like

Bump

Blizzard won’t do a dam thing. All they want is money. Classic has no support. No innovation to save this game.

Season of mastery…
No thanks

1 Like

The Great Paid Migration scam in full effect.

Why pay a company to do nothing? When will it end?

That depends on you.

5 Likes

please blizz please

Well considering our factions across the game are nearly equal - it won’t matter. There won’t be a queue.

Wouldn’t queues be server specific? How would a global queue help if none of the servers are connected?

I can’t imagine them doing a server specific queue. So for example on Benediction there’s just no horde really left. Why implement a queue to benefit a faction that isn’t there?

Same for horde on herod.

Ally on netherwind.

Ally on pagle.

Horde on Sulfuras etc;