Merge BE/VE Non-Tentacle Hairstyles?

1 Like

Theres really no good reason not to share it all. I play both and would like the options across the board.

1 Like

Void Elves would, and that’s fine in my book.

I’m all for Blizzard putting resources into making new assets for Void Elves, exclusively for the Horde aesthetic. The High Elf assets already exist, and just need to be applied for that. Like I said before, Blood Elves should get Void Elf hairstyles as well.

Actually, I think they should get some Void Elf skin colors too, just to expand on Dark Ranger customizations since some Void Elf skin tones fit it well.

sure they would, especially if the tentacles were replaced with braids.

2 Likes

You want to see some REAL complaining? Have Blizzard merge Void Elves and Blood Elves and make them neutral, but keep Entropic Embrace EXACTLY as it is. Then, you’ll see some complaining.

Just reminding the thread the best answer to this is a subrace/racial talent system. No subrace should just be subjecated to just customization.

1 Like

Agreed.
But also your transmog is gorgeous! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I’d prefer Blood Elves get new and/or hairstyles from other races instead of void elves.

3 Likes

Was thinking, since everyone associates thallasian elves as emo elves, why not give them modern emo baised hairstyles to both versions?

This, I’ll never get past the Blood Elves should get stuck with Void Elf stuff when they don’t even want their own stuff they want ours.

2 Likes

oh i thought you were one of the people that wanted the melancholy hairstyle for your belf. personally, i’d like new hairstyles for velfs. so we are in agreement on that. but considering how the devs like copy/paste, not putting much stock in the idea.

Share the hair styles and make new ones (that also get shared)

1 Like

Lol, legit the only thing I have personally wanted shared from Void Elves to Blood Elves is the burgundy hair color but since Orcs had the color first if we ever get it I’d view it more as being shared to us from Orcs rather than Void Elves.

2 Likes

your void elf is seriously gorgeous, btw.

1 Like

I really love void elf hairstyles and would want them for Blood Elves if we didn’t have this terrible situation where the alliance were given Blood Elf appearance. :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks for that.

I can totally understand that, I mean I have multiple friends that have wanted them to be shared with Blood Elves, I just personally wouldn’t want them so that’s why I said it how I said it. Plus like I just said and say again and again, I just want the burgundy hair color and that’s it so. :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

Imma be the voice of reason here and say that just because Alleria moves to Stormwind doesn’t mean she forgot how to style her hair like she did in Silvermoon.

:roll_eyes:

My vote would be sure, why not. I’ll never understand why someone playing one race would want to limit a cosmetic feature on some other race they don’t even play.

Now if it was an extra feature that would give them an unfair advantage in PvP that would be different, but it’s not.

2 Likes

I am all in for this, especially when it comes to Male Void Elves balding with nearly every hairstyle, I want more simplistic haircuts.

2 Likes

i think void elves should gain tentacle-free versions of balding hairstyles only

1 Like