Mental gymnastics

A huge uptick in bs terms that never existed before such as “forever classic”. Usually by people demanding forced tbc progression.

Weird. Don’t like it.

2 Likes

How ironic.

With tbc coming people all want what they think is best. That is if they are honest actors. I do not believe this is the case some people seem to want everyone lose their progress with the expansion.

its my observation

He asked a question

Hello, again. Back to flipping the conversation around to talk about me, as a character, again? What other things do we have to say about me, as a person (that is IRRELEVANT) to the conversation this time? :slightly_smiling_face:

By the same token, we’ve been seeing a lot of facts being considered to be opinions… coincidence??

A fresh start coupled with an expansion of an ingame moderation team that aggressively enforces policy would absolutely be the best for the health of TBC.

But, if all you are is a content locust, then sure, the health of the game won’t actually matter to you.

1 Like

I mean, this is a General Discussion forums. I’m not sure what you’re expecting.

1 Like

I mean, if you don’t see the hilarity in giving the op an opinion stated as a fact in a thread specifically about people giving opinions stated as facts, I don’t know what to tell you.

1 Like

Oh, I still find it funny. However, it’s not the first (and probably not the last) encounter of derailing a thread into talking about me and much bigger than this thread alone. But, that’s OK. I don’t mind. I want to gift others to try to be as creative as possible with their insults, as much as possible. It’s hit or miss.

Mmmmkay. Not to be rude, but who are you and why do you think people are targeting you again? Straight up, you walked right into the other poster’s comment with your own comment. Seems like that would be the end of it unless you have some kind of history with that specific poster. I know you have none with me lol. Well, none that I recall at least lol.

1 Like

You answered it yourself. There’s history. Correct, you and I have no history (that IK of, myself). Alas, nice to meet you!

1 Like

Likewise! Sorry to hear about issues with the other poster. Regardless, I found it funny :smiley:

1 Like

It is what it is. You’re perfectly allowed to find what you find to be funny :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

welcome to the wow forums

Truer words were never spoken.

You mean, since these forums started in 2004?

No. No, I have not.

1 Like

I’ve seen it all my life and I’m older than this game. Are people now just figuring this out?

Yeah, big time. Here’s a good example:

1 Like