Men are so funny (NOT)

It’s actually ridiculous how male players will start acting rude towards you or cold once they find out you’re in a relationship. Like this is WoW, not Tinder. It was never gonna happen anyway :clown_face:

7 Likes

I think the word you were looking for was Boys,most men respect a women in a relationship and will not act disrespectful

29 Likes

Could you just kindly NOT generalize an entire biological sex?

37 Likes

Another “dear diary” entry by Aviela…

17 Likes

Context would be nice.
Like is this someone that you’ve been friends with for a while?
Or did some stranger whisper you for help with a quest and you told them not to talk to you because you’re in a relationship?

1 Like

I love the trolls with hidden accounts, so you can’t permanently ignore their stupidity.

4 Likes

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

¡WOW CAUGHT ONE!

5 responses in like 30 seconds of this post going up.

Maybe this is good bait after all.

7 Likes

posting in an Aviela thread

4 Likes

I’m thinking it’s more of a hungry fish situation than a good bait one.

4 Likes

Discrimination does what discrimination is.

4 Likes

Are you trying to Gender Assign!???!!! :woozy_face:

Did something prompt this?

I actually find my husband hilarious.

2 Likes

Yeah once dudes realize you’re in a relationship they stop simping and start treating you like everybody else… That really sucks…

13 Likes

Yeah, the OP got out of bed.

2 Likes

I hate to generalize but at least put YOUNG in front of male. Playing WoW these last 17 years I can’t really disagree with you but it usually is teen males.

1 Like

4 Likes

I treat women as equals (IE not on a golden pedestal) just like I do my good bros.

Women don’t like me very much, because they prefer that extra attention. They don’t want to be treated “like everyone else,” they want to be a cut above.

See, I can make sweeping generalizations too.

9 Likes

Boredom, probably.

2 Likes

I think people have gotten wise to your bait threads at least I hope so.

Grow up.

1 Like