Memory of Lucid Dreams visual

Nobody knows, but all we do know now is the essences are socketed into an item that is likely going to be retired. If they move essences out from being glorified gems to being items in their own right, or add their appearances to xmog somehow (not sure how that would work) then perhaps they’ll live past BFA.

But all things considered, I fully expect them to go away when the necks are retired at the end of expac.

1 Like

I have thought ‘how the heck would I trigger this cosmetic…’ So I would assume you guys are probably right.

Oh HamHam, you goofball.

2 Likes

You think we’re going to keep essences in the next expansion? And then the next? How would that even work…

:rofl: 

Chortle is a really good word.

It’s not that serious of a grind. It’s like one level a day. Just a casual daily activity that is effortless at this point. 3 dailies and you’re finished.

I would say that’s a very simple and easy price to pay for something like that. Ill have mine in early october at this rate.

Right, but it’s not like the artifact weapons that could be transmogged onto other weapons. I guess they could make some sort of permanent glyphs, but that would require that they remember glyphs even exist.

Does anyone know what it actually looks like at rank 4? I would hate to spend such a long time on this just for it to look underwhelming.

the what now?

You can speed it up by grinding out the items that give extra xp

Such as the ancient bark (100 xp to each) from the 4 coral ancient rares, the naga deployment orders (150 xp) from the scrying orb chests (or buy it from Mrrl when it is up), an item that gives 75 exp to a specific one of your choice. You also got one that gives 20 xp to all 3, and ones that give 50 xp to specific ones.

Pretty much this… it’s a visual that I’ll more than likely never get to use after this expansion.

1 Like