Memory of Lucid Dreams visual

Easier than some others because it’s basically a guarantee. For CLF you have to kill Aszhara on Mythic (most players won’t do this). For the M+ one you have to do clear all 15s in time (again most people will never be get this).

Now for the people who are really good they will get those faster than Memory of Lucid Dreams, but at least the latter is a guarantee given time.

a little less if you loot items that give minions exp and if you play trading game with murloc when he sells those item.

But almost 90, yes.

Just be thankful that lvl 4 is visual only.

If you pay attention to Mrrl and make sure to get a Coral Ancient XP item each week its much much faster than 90 days. My bodyguards are rank 24 20 and 21. So that is 65 levels in 42 days.

I still have 49 days to go on my main. Today’s round up took 15 minutes…but still, it’s gonna be 2 months of doing that every day.

I determined early on I’m chasing this on one (just 1) character. Isn’t it part of the meta for the crab mount? That might be the actual carrot for me.

it’s basically draenor ring dilemma again, or even MOP cape. They had exclusive proc/animation visuals but discontinued once that expansion ended…

Yes this is part of the meta. Along with the other time-gated achiev, Periodic Destruction. That one will take 13 weeks to finish, if you make sure to never repeat any of the summons.

FUDGE! I FUDGED UP! FUDGECICLES MAN!

Gosh darn it, this game is busting my marbles!

(I needed to look into the meta weeks ago, pretty sure I’ve been hitting WHATEVER combo for the summon…same for the wheelie mount, doesn’t look like that one has anything too harsh though, maybe the visitors achieve)

For something that won’t remain next expansion ~_^

In my case it is just a bonus, I want to get the crab mount.

2 Likes

I mean, it’s part of the nazjatar meta achievement to get the mount too, so I’ll be doing it anyway. Granted the essence is pretty bad for my class/spec.

Wait can someone respond to a very important question I have?

People are grinding dailies for 90 days to unlock a cosmetic reward that we can’t use next xpac? Because no more heart of Azeroth?

So, unlike me putting in effort to get my mage tower skins, people grinding this essence cosmetic are going to be out of luck for the cosmetic since it will go away once BFA ends and they can’t use it next xpac?

What…?

I was going to say the same thing. Especially considering the other rewards also associated with it. Mount, pet, toy and man pearls to upgrade gear and also buy another mount, pet, and toy.

you can get it done faster with two other alts.

Skins are a visual that go on an item you’ll continue to use in the future. Essences are tied to a neck piece that we’re likely going to retire, when they come up with the next story-focused item in the next expansion.

Rank 4’s are seemingly not supposed to be quick. It is a hook to get you to do the boring things for longer thus not having them to do more content. That’s the upside for them.

I can’t see Lucid Dreams rank 4 being all that great to be honest but have yet to see it. Seeing as how rank 3 just made me glow brighter lol.

Yeah so why grind it?

Just to enjoy it for the duration of BFA?

Seems like a waste of time.

At least I can still show off mage tower appearances.

To each their own. I don’t collect mounts or pets, don’t do pet battles, see no point in any of those things – doesn’t mean others don’t find value / worth in them; nor do I discount them as fruitless endeavors.

1 Like

Yup, about halfway through Follower #2, before needing to do it for another month. It’s purely for cosmetic, so meh.

I haven’t gone gung ho on the Rank 4s because A) Have no idea what they look like and B) Not entirely sure they are going to keep them or how they would be implemented BUT…

do we have confirmation that they will indeed be retired? I’m not talking about the HOA - I know the HOA is gone in 9.0 or whichever prepatch. I’m talking the Rank 4 cosmetics - do we know they’re not making it as a cosmetic reward going forward? (As in, have the devs said anything either way? Couldn’t find anything- yeah if they’re staying in BFA that will definitely be a pass)

1 Like

The only thing that goes forward xpac to xpac are the challenge mode stuff.

Challenge modes come with the last patch and this is certainly not challenge mode in any way, shape or form.

So logically, this look will not persist after BFA. We have no way of knowing, though.