Memory gear is no longer warband but bop

I’m having an issue that all gear from the vendor for the memory currency is bop and not warband

update edit, shortly after posting this, I went back to the bank to pickup a weapon on an alt and everything in the warbank was soulbound and grey’d out. This all happened around 5:30pm est on Duskwood.

Now all the gear I worked for, for alts, has disappeared completely from the warbank.

9 Likes

it just soulbound EVERYTHING in my warbank!!!

3 Likes

And I can’t even take it out, getting an error that soulbound items cannot be stored in the warbank

4 Likes

All the prepatch gear I deposited in warband bank has completely disappeared. Incredibly lame.

8 Likes

and NOW all my gear in the warbank is soulbound to an alt… and the gear that I should be able to wear/use is grey’d out and soulbound to a different alt

2 Likes

and i switched toons and its all deleted…

4 Likes

Same issue here, I bought a bunch of gear last night for distribution to alts today. Now it’s all soulbound to the character that bought it. They’d better fix this.

2 Likes

Maybe Azeroth forgot?

(I’m sure they’ll fix it)

Adding my name to the list - all of the gear in my warbound bank is now gone. At first items went to soulbound, I logged off to another character to see what is going on and now everything I had been gathering for my alts is all gone.

A couple of weeks ago my personal guild banks were emptied and now this.

3 Likes

Same has happened to me when I went to check to make sure my account was ready. I am hoping that they will be able to fix this soon so I can get the space back at least.

2 Likes

Same here. These are soulbound now to the toons they were on…

Bought the following:
Dalaran Defender’s Blade
Pendant of the Mage City
Ring of Returning Memories
Dalaran Defender’s Favor
Dalaran Defender’s Boots

The following item dropped from a mob:
Dalaran Defender’s Spear

About 20+ items in the Warbank are gone. No sign of them.

Didn’t vendor anything, and the vendor itself said any purchased items would be Bind on Pickup about 10 mins before the Echoes events despawned.

Imgur: IYYXrF4

1 Like

Adding myself to this - I had collected numerous items during the early access and today I noticed first on an alt that all of the items were “Soulbound” to another toon, when I relogged now EVERYTHING is gone!

3 Likes

Same to both - soulbound and then gone.

3 Likes

Same thing happened for me. All the gear i put in my warband bank vanished.

2 Likes

my prepatch gear is miss from warband bank too

2 Likes

I have two items soulbound in my Warbank, Dalaran Defender’s Bracers and Faded Ebony Scale. I try to remove them and get an error message “Soulbound items cannot be stored in the Warbankd Bank.”

Edit: Logged out and now they are gone.

2 Likes

Same here. Was about to dress my Monk, logged her on, all 480 gear appeared Soulbound IN the Warbank. Logged a different character on to see if it looked the same and it was GONE.

And while we’re at it… I’m still unable to access the stuff in my Guildbank for a few weeks now. That one is probably just a UI issue but when it happened stuff went glitchy and disappeared a few items at a time.

1 Like

If this was something they had planned to do then it should of been a serve wide announcement every 5 minutes for like the last hour of the event. That way people who were out in the new zones thinking they had time to equip alts could have done so.

5 Likes

Where is my BOE Echos even gear? I spent a lot of time playing to gear the gear for my characters. I had 1/3 page of gear for my alts and it’s all missing. Xpac hasn’t even launched and reset isn’t until 27th. Come on blizzard this is our time we spent playing YOUR game. Please fix this.

2 Likes

Same issue on mine, my husbands, and my mom’s account. Dalaran Event items in inventory or warband vault are now soulbound instead of warband bound or are just plain missing. If you look at items at vendor still in Chamber of the Guardian everything is now bind on pickup and no mention of warbound. So if you have residual memories make sure to transfer them to the char your buying gear to before buying, which hopefully you have a few memories on that char already so you can do so.
update logged out with my main and in with an alt and all the soulbound Dalaran Defender items in warband bank are now gone for me too.

2 Likes