Memorial Service for Forbidra

As some of you may know, we at Gnomeregan Forever, lost our beloved leader, Forbidra on December 14, 2018. After allowing time for us to grieve over the tragic and sudden loss, we have planned
a memorial service on Wyrmrest Accord on January 26, 2019 at 5pm server (Pacific time USA) in New Tinkertown. We encourage everyone come and share with us and the community your fondest memories of Forbs.

Thank you
GeeGee Boltz
PvP Lieutenant, Gnomeregan Forever.

63 Likes

She will be sorely missed :frowning: I always loved reading her posts about gnomish things.

I passed the word on the memorial along to Within’s community, so you will likely see some of us present.

6 Likes

This is heartbreaking. Forbidra was an institution on this server and her loss will be deeply felt. My condolences to all of you who were close to her. <3

10 Likes

I never knew her, but I know it’s never easy to lose a friend.

It’s nice to see she was so loved by the community, and is being remembered fondly and respectfully. My condolences to everyone.

4 Likes

I am very sorry for your loss. I too did not know her, but I’ll add this to my calendar and make sure I show up for the memorial.

4 Likes

I’ll be there.

3 Likes

Oh, man, I had no idea this happened. I’m so sorry for those who were close to Forbs, that’s a shock even to me and we only interacted peripherally.

11 Likes

I am very saddened to hear this. My interactions with Forbidra were few enough, but one need only be here a small amount of time to know that they were a significant impact on our server. Gnomes worldwide likely looked at G4 as a movement of fandom unlike any other.

My condolences to their guild, friends and family.

13 Likes

This actually hurts.

I really liked Forbidra.

8 Likes

I was so saddened to hear this news. My thoughts are with those who knew Forbs best, and everyone in G4. Forbidra was an inspiration, and she will be deeply missed and fondly remembered.

6 Likes

OH MY GOSH. I had no idea!! This is truly heartbreaking. My thoughts and condolences go out to everyone at Gnomeregan Forever, all of her friends and her family.

I’ll remember her so fondly.

5 Likes

It’s heartbreaking how many wonderfully wholesome people we continue to lose from our disjointed family of Wyrmrest Accord. Some of the pain from recent friends is still unfortunately fresh in both heart and mind for myself. However, it is consoling to know that perhaps they watch us all together.

I can count the number of times I interacted and met Forbidra on both hands, but they were still a joy to talk to and to discuss lore. Gnomes as a race in WoW hold a special place in my heart even if they are neglected. I wish there was more I could do to personally help besides offer condolences. Nevertheless, I will share the date with as many people as I know to whoever knew. Thank you, GeeGee Boltz, and thank you Gnomergan Forever.

7 Likes

Although I did not know Forbidra, she was apart of the Wyrmrest Accord community and I will also make sure to come to the memorial.

4 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. :frowning:

3 Likes

Sadly I’ll be busy on that day, but I wanted to express my condolences. It’s never easy to lose someone and you have my deepest sympathies. Thank you for doing something so nice in-game for them! <3

3 Likes

Oh, no! I’m so sorry.

4 Likes

The finest gnome I ever encountered and someone who seemed like a quality person. My condolences. She will be missed, both in character and out.

3 Likes

I am sorry for your loss. May you find peace in these dark times.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, I didn’t know Forbidra and I can’t imagine the grief you are all going through. Wishing Forbidra’s family and friends all the best.

3 Likes

Forbidra was not only a friend but a wise counselor. I don’t believe people are aware the wonderful things Forbidra did behind the scenes to help make Wyrmrest Accord a great role play server. Fobidra was always somebody I knew I could consult for true and wise advice in regard to guild operations and other similar matters. Though I was never a part of G4, the loss is very much painful as well. Within will be represented at the services.

7 Likes