Melee and 100000 ccs need attention!

playing a caster in battlegrounds is not fun unless you’re a shaman, all melee just faceroll there keyboards on top of you with kicks, 2 plus stuns a class / spec, before i cast an ability ive been stunned 9 times, kick 10 times, its not fun getting killed without being able to do a thing, because melee is broken, the only melee that should be able to heal themselves that makes sense is death knights and rets, no other melee should be able to heal themselves, not every class spec needs a stun. whenever i see melee in bgs i picture people from the special olympics face smashing there keyboard killing everything in sight.

13 Likes

It’s often scary to push into range of casters that position properly. I walk through the whole team, putting myself in a very sketchy spot, and the Warlock just pops away with port and/or gate.

1 Like

Your warlock , in 2v2 or 3v3 you won’t have 6 melee smashing your face.

You have the best survability has a caster with all the shields and life leech you can do.

Plays DEMO if you’r unhappy they are soooooooo tanky.

Learn to passionate yourself , learn to fake cast to make kick the player , cast when you know you can cast.

This is your highest experienced toon. It’s safe to say, no you don’t know how to play the game. I am sure some of the 2k xp posters are gonna show up to agree with me on this one lol.

https://check-pvp.com/us/Illidan/Benjiowns

1 Like

Its been this way for 3 expansions. They dont care.

2 Likes

your statistics say otherwise. But do you champ. Fragile egos are always the best to watch fall on their own sword. grabs popcorn

1 Like

actually im ENH got 2k in pre patch and warlock are S tier in casters slot right now , so reroll or learn to play warlock.

Demo arent anything special tankyness wise anymore

Have you considered pressing dark pact and getting a shield for 1000% of your life and simply tanking all the damage those melee do?

1 Like

Soul burn port is insane, soul burn health stone is insane, dark pact is insane, nerfed soul link is still good, passive healing is nerfed but still good, and drain life with the right talents is a beast. Not to mention the massive stamina boost.

I’m not saying warlocks can survive the crazy melee that also have self healing but they are def top tier casters along with spriests.

Try getting a glacial spike off.

I know you’re not complaining about melee on warlock.

I KNOW this has to be satire … right? Say sike right now

1 Like

Rating shaming someone for making a point is so toxic. Unfortunately, people like you don’t get banned from the forums for making it awful.

You’re not in the wrong OP; the PvP caster experience is miserable at the moment. Hopefully, this will change, but I doubt it.

You really need to play with a friend who can keep enemy players away from you. With the insane mobility creep of Dragonflight, it hasn’t been all that enjoyable.

I’m not saying this to sound toxic. But unfortunately, random bgs is just not gonna be the most fun for your class man. It is what it is. If the game were balanced for casters around random battlegrounds being fair… imagine what arena or rated bgs would look like. Playing melee would literally be pointless. Keep playing lock if ya wanna have a viable spec literally every season for rated play… if you wanna stomp people in random bgs, maybe reroll cuz you’ll need a dependable team, which is gonna be hit or miss in a random.

I dunno about that. A geared destro in random bgs is totally hilarious

1 Like

I have played my share of rando BGs and locks are always around the top for dmg. From my experience a lot of casters push to deep or dont retreat when they should, causing them to get CCd to death.

I have some good rogue friends and they will always single out locks in BGs, they hate em for some reason.

No it’s not. It’s data that can be used to help OP get better. OP was talking trash, in which they now have deleted multiple post trying to hide the fact.

Yes they are. They are complaining about being kicked 10+ times an encounter and can’t cast in a battleground. That means they die, like everyone would with that many people on them. Warlocks is one of the strongest casters in the game right now and easily 1vX if they are good. I watch warlocks all the time with arena titles in my epic battlegrounds clap cheeks like no other.

Gonna mute you now, you’re ban bait that brings no value to a conversation.

I feel like if you’re a melee surrounded by 7 frost mages you have a bad time, and if you’re a caster surrounded by 7 dk’s you’re going to have a bad time

Welcome to “getting to much dip on your chip”

Don’t take fights you can’t win like yo hello

fixed.

sincerely,
a healer

Whatever you say. You can’t admit to yourself how toxic you really are. It does happen quite frequently to be unable to cast due to AOE, short duration cc’s. Demon hunters are ridiculously good at shutting casters down by flying around and pressing their AOE stun. No matter how short the stun becomes, it’s still an interrupt on a cast that you can’t do anything about.

If the op has been talking trash, I don’t see it because it has indeed been deleted. But your elitist attitude is just vile, and I believe you should be punished.