Megathread: Merge Skeram and Heartseeker

Grats, you won at pvp- you drove off the other faction, you got your Horde free server, and for a year and a half you didn’t have a problem with it.

Classic is about community- Blizz shouldn’t ruin the special thing HS has right now, the unique dynamic, and they shouldn’t cater to HS dodgers who aren’t proud of what the people on their server accomplished in eradicating the Horde.

You have for classic TBC and WotLK a horde free server, nothing’s changing that.

Meanwhile all the Heartseeker Alliance players are the same people who ran from pvp on their servers :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And this guy got statements FROM EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THESE SERVERS. lol dude the reason these people play on these servers still, is so they can feel like they are pvp players. They have had a year to xfer, they enjoy free buffs and resources.

1 Like

you can pay to transfer wherever you want, no need to merge servers

You’re right. Merge the servers to benefit the majority, let the cry babies and whiners who rolled on a PvP server who don’t want PvP to pay to transfer. I agree, sir!

2 Likes

The claim that everyone plays on the server they prefer to play on, and that even if they were given free transfers, no one would leave, is utterly ridiculous. And you know it is ridiculous so why do you continue to make this retarded argument? Haven’t I destructed it a hundred times already in this thread?

Would you say that to Incendius? Why?

Zero times, you have yet to explain why you deserve free xfers/mergers over everyone else.

If every player were to be given free xfers, boosts, tier sets, mounts, gold, etc… they’d take it, I’m not going to deny that. What I will deny is giving you these things free is a good thing- it destroys community.

The HS community was carefully built, if you have regrets, learn from them- don’t try to escape them.

You HS dodgers are just trying to dodge again, and just like back then everyone sees through you.

This post is just to funny. This guy plays on a 99% alliance server, AND AT THE END OF THEGAME HES LIKE. " We want pvp again" LOLOLOL alliance on heartseeker are pathetic. Most of the rankers on heartseeker paid US dollars to have a multiboxer make their bracket slots. No horde in the world. EVER. Delete this post and stop trolling. Heartseeker and skeram are pathetic, home of pathetic players. If they wanted to leave, they would have.

1 Like

The hearseeker alliance RAN from PVP.

They created a 99% alliance server.

Lock the server so they cant xfer off.

Actually a huge % of HS are just people who got sick for 10hr que times and took the only free transfer option available on like day 3 after release.

1 Like

The idea that horde were “run off” Of heart seeker is complete nonsense. There were about 3 weeks of crazy PvP where it might have sucked to play horde, and after that they had pretty much free reign over the world because alliance were all in AV.

How dumb do you have to be to think that asking to be merged with a horde only server for PvP is somehow “dodging”

0/10 troll

You do realize there have been dozens of these threads made over the last 1.5 years? There is a search feature you know. Use keywords “Merge Skeram”, “Merge Stalagg”, and “Merge Heartseeker”, and you’ll find countless threads. You act like this is something new. In reality, people have been asking to merge these servers since before phase 2.

NO

These realms, were won by their respective factions. They are alternate timelines of azeroth, where the respective faction completely dominate.

1 Like

My anecdotal evidence says otherwise, I was horde on Heartseeker and it was terrible.

There wasn’t enough horde players to recruit.

The PvP was massively imbalanced, even from the start.

There was videos and forum posts to try and get horde to the server.

They even opened up horde transfers only to it but people didn’t take it because of how dead and imbalanced the server was.

You couldn’t even sit in org with a pvp flag on. There would be more alliance in org than horde most of the time.

As soon as paid xfers opened all the horde left.

For like two weeks in the middle of the night during phase 2. After that maybe an annoying rogue or two, and he wasn’t even trying to rank, just some no-life troll who loves to make people mad.

Once again you can’t speak for my anecdotal evidence.

You’re trying to tell the horde what they experienced on the server.

I was clarifying a timeline. The vast majority of horde left after December, and when they left there hadn’t been “more alliance than horde in Org” in months.

You left 3-4 months before the great bulk of the horde transferred off.

When i left i think there was 8 horde guilds raiding MC.

Imagine trying to recruit, the server was a death trap.

Dont merge anything, let the alliance stay there.

1 Like