Megathread: Instance Cap Removal

Why 70 though lmfao why not 69?

Oh I see because the level cap is 70 omfg big brain blizzard you got us

Are you stating the instance cap was re-increased to 70? Do you have a source for this?

Actually, if you don’t spam dungeons you are going to have a hard time progressing to raids. Most of your required faction grinding will happen in dungeons, why you would not run them while leveling to get both exp and faction I don’t know. If you don’t do them while leveling, you’ll find that’s all you’ll be doing at 70 because you need to get attuned, get your pre-bis drops, and be able to buy the faction based pre-bis, recipes, enchants, etc.

1 Like

It’s unfortunate that all during beta blizzard was silent on this just to pull the rug out from under people when pre patch launches. There should be no cap, but if a cap is “needed” then it should be for that higher number of 70. It’s been proven in classic that this cap does nothing to stop bots or gold farming.

Just remove the cap as it effects no one other then the people dungeon grinding.

they gimp the player, that is all there is to it
it does nothing to stop bots

Am I the only one who wishes there was a lower cap? Make it so low that dungeon boosting is a waste of money. 20 instances a day? 10 instances a day? I’d be happy with it. Get these boosters out of business.

That Blue post just reinforces the 30-per-24hour instance limit.

#RemoveTheCap

You realize there are far better ways to go about that than capping dungeons? Like simply changing the exp a low lvl gets with a max lvl in the group? Use your brain.

Mission accomplished, Ironchain? You’re welcome!

Seems like the cap was removed

1 Like

The highest number of instances somebody got to on the beta was 70. So let’s hope for everybody’s sake this is just somebody editing that page and not realizing. A blue post on this would clear up a lot of misinformation.

see above :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.