Megathread: Instance Cap Removal

I actually don’t care about the instance cap, but all the one-off threads about it are annoying.

9 Likes

Hi. Remove the stupid 30 dungeons per day cap. Thanks.

8 Likes

I quite concur, but I am getting a lot of practice setting up ignores

#keepthe30cap

4 Likes

That’s great that it doesn’t affect you, but it does affect others.

2 week window for pre-patch and now an instance cap limit. Blizzard is basically shooting their selves in the foot all the time…

5 Likes

Well, this is the right thread to address that. Please continue.

I hope they keep it, cause everyone just gonna abuse the dungeon lvling, skipping all quests for rep.

I’d rather have someone who actually supports the idea of removing the instance cap make the thread than some level 26 who doesn’t support the idea.

Still gonna post to keep one more #RemoveTheCap thread on the front page.

1 Like

Remove the instance cap or raise it to 70 like it was on the PTR that is all.

5 Likes

#dontcareaboutthecap

I don’t oppose the idea. I’m indifferent.

1 Like

These forums…

“Classic is a more social experience, keep the social experience in classic!”

“No you can’t level the social way, level the solo way!”

1 Like

I don’t dungeon boost but I don’t see the harm in removing the instance cap so, sure, here’s my vote to remove it.

I also agree the 100 different threads on the same topic are incredibly annoying. Everyone seems to be under the impression they have the freshest, hottest take on the topic that deserves it’s own thread.

This cap is too low for TBC. Blizzard is ruining their own game. Say good bye to people wanting to help others grind the 2nd boss in shadowlabs for their tank trinket. Say good bye to having friends help you unless they get something out of it BECAUSE THEY NEED TO WORRY ABOUT NOT HITTING INSTANCE CAP DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB

1 Like

What if they sell an item in the cash shop that increases instance cap?

1 Like

#RemoveTheCap

Probably a rolling hourly cap like retail might be a better idea. Slow down the sweaty Betty’s and give incentives to take breaks between runs.

1 Like

That means you do not support it.

Or just not interested … as am I

There is also a rolling hourly cap.

So there’s a rolling 24 cap of 30 and a rolling hourly cap of like 5 (10 on retail)