MEGATHREAD: 11.0.5 PvP Balance

BM damage seems kinda sorta completely insane

3 Likes

Hey man…my bad…

1 Like

Don’t know if its been posted but the paladin Auto Sac talent isn’t triggering a cooldown, so its just spitting out sacs every time someone drops low.

7 Likes

Ele sham is also bugged

2 Likes

DEI patch and expansion.

12 Likes

Because it’s bugged

1 Like

Bobby took all the $$$, the actual talent was grossly underpaid compared to other companies + horrendous work environment = we’re now left with mycomputercareerdotcom interns masquerading as devs = paying customers are left to alpha test live content.

2 Likes

OP in PvP, bad in PvE = Buffs
OP in PvE, bad in PvP = Nerfs

6 Likes

Auto sac no CD
Bm hunter phantom pain infinite dam.
Paladin 1 shot concecrate
Aff lock agony infinitely scaling(?) 6mil tick v cool.

Resto shaman ascendance heals TOOLTIPS but doesn’t actually heal healthbars.

Lag from in-game latency causing cancelled casts to go off even if the cast is cancelled.

Ele shaman insane burst
Enh shaman insane burst
All rogue specs insane burst

13 Likes

Bm hunter has been fixed already in a hotfix a few minutes ago. Once the hunter logs out tonlog back in the fix is permanent and the talent phantom pain is fixed after that. It was a bug.

3 Likes

This patch and the bugs that have come with it make the game borderline unplayable.

Actual kudos to Blizz, you’d assume they’d test at least something, but nah.

Oh cool I’m sure those hunters abusing it got their rating reset / banned right? Right? Oh Laros did it on stream? Ah.

6 Likes

Sockems would deserve it. :dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

That’s Fartypants to you.

im qing into right now so its not fixed.

1 Like

I think he means that they gotta log out first.

The biggest bug I noticed is Phantom Pain the new Dark ranger talent when playing BM. It just procs and procs and procs and procs way more than its supposed too doing so much damage. This is hands down the most game breaking bug imo.

1 Like

Saw an ele shoot out 300 (exaggerated) instant lava bursts in a 2v2 skirm.
It was so fast there was no character animation. I think I counted 4 per target destination meatballs flying together.
No character animation means the client can’t keep up with the updates, so it ignores some. Spell effects have a priority.
They made a server-side change that their client can’t can’t handle.
How are we supposed to handle that? :rofl:

this explains how my ult pen went off after i was kicked… WEIRD.

This delay has been happening for warrior since beta, execute does it lol.

Phantom pain is still bugged and no surprise to anyone but many hunters are in fact willing to abuse it for rating atm.

1 Like