MEGATHREAD: 11.0.5 PvP Balance

The game is worst then last week and Rdruid still dogcrap

4 Likes

Abuse BM and Sin Rogue for free rating. Its so easy right now, both specs do crazy damage right now its not even close.

2 Likes

They purposely do this every season. They dont want you playing FDK in pvp

9 Likes

Ele sham is absolutely cooking. I dont know the best build or anything like that. but i was just messing around playing different things and suddenly i was blasting people.

I went full mastery not haste cause who casts anyway.

3 Likes

Clones are being insta cast and it’s ruined many games of mine.

3 Likes

Phantom pain is by far the worst hunter bug i’ve seen so far

https://www.twitch.tv/kalvish/clip/SuccessfulUnsightlyTubersPhilosoraptor-Dq5-qHHngS6hhbyS?

9 Likes

wdym, how?

1 Like

It’s currently proccing/auto sending whenever you press the trueshot button in range of things it can hit. I don’t think it’s supposed to do that. Withering fire is just supposed to auto send it when you would otherwise proc it, it doesn’t say anything about it also granting you a death blow proc.

1 Like

Stutter step while casting and the game is still sending spells that you cancelled

4 Likes

safe to say, that is a lot of bugs for 1 class. how did this even make it live?

1 Like

It’s a lot of bugs associated with the effectively brand new hero spec that they put together in one patch instead of with the expansion

3 Likes

how am i supposed to know how? i don’t write their spaghetti code.

1 Like

Spells going off despite being cancelled or kicked. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: The buff casters needed.

11 Likes

Man what is going on with these developers. Did the good ones jump ship after expansion release.

Because dealing with like several specs/pve/pvp modes bugs each month is embarrassing.

12 Likes

They should buff frost DK just so they can nerf it some more.

3 Likes

I wonder if we’ll see any hotfix before the entire ladder is completely destroyed by these brand new gamebreaking bugs.

3 Likes

im accidentally 1 shotting as ele.

BM hunter is doing redic consistent

Spriest is immortal again and doing insane damage

Hpal triples every other healers utility

4 Likes

its all casts not just cyclone

2 Likes

It’s especially annoying when druids do it sorry not sorry.

2 Likes

The worst thing about these bugs is that they’ve moved up the top of the pvp priority list and after taking all of the available monthly dev time to fix it ( 5 mins?), they’ll call it a day and leave the state of pvp as it was prior to the patch.

2 Likes