Meeting Their Quota WQ Broken

Still bugged!

Still bugged - very frustrating

Still bugged I have submitted several bug reports

Still broken. Blizz my dude, please fix this!

still broken. just did it on my hunter, pet was dismissed

1 Like

still bugged lmao
Just a dozen people here trying to complete this stupid WQ

YEP still bugged. After telling you to do like 5 things he just stops, then after some time he turns about 90 degrees and just looks into the distance like he’s aggro’d onto something. As others said above, the only way to complete it is to not get the Vat as a requirement. I just now completed it.

1 Like

Coming to post “Still bugged”. After the 6th request he stands there and doesn’t ask or say anything.

The “mysteriously going into combat for 3 seconds” thing is a weird occurrence. Sometimes it happens (even before starting the quest), sometimes it doesn’t.

EDIT: After 5 tries I managed to complete it. I got into combat but never got instructed to jump into the vat, so it must be related to something else :thinking:

Still Bugged! He spaces out and makes jerky movements once I jump on the fruit, and then stops speaking.

As someone said before, it’s the jumping on the vat that bugs it out, if this happened you have to leave the area and restart it.

To actually complete the quest
1- Start the quest
2- Hope he doesn’t tell you to jump in the vat
3- If he does tell you to jump in the vat, wait and don’t do anything until he says the wine is bad or w/e and you can start it again without having to leave the warea
4- Do until you get 6 (I think) in a row without the vat to complete the quest, good luck took me about 20 minutes

Still bugged. :slight_smile:

This was still bugged when i tried it a few days ago. It was up now but I didn’t waste my time.

Unacceptable.

1 Like

pls fix :slight_smile:

still bugged Blizzard! fix it!

2 Likes

As of 5/11/2020 the quest is still bug, I got this quest last week, he had me jump in, and it bugged… today on 5/11 he had me toss in some water, and it bugged again, can’t even reset the WQ.

Pretty please fix this WQ. I would like to obtain the rep towards Nightfallen.

Note: After while I went back, and was able to re-try it, but it bugged again. :frowning:

still not working, tried over and over again for an hour or more, this WQ is bugged

This is still an issue. I currently have it. Thanks.

this quest wont even let me get to your done… just gets stuck after asking 4 things… this flight from achievements is utter bs… god dam bliztards

I have tried 30 times now. This is the worst wq. Can you at least turn off the vat part?

this is still bugged

Blizzard are you there? why aren’t you fixing this?