Meeting Their Quota WQ Broken

Tried clearing this with Vintner Iltheux today.

So, initially I had “imaginary combat” issues - where something would break my disguise and put me in combat, and the Vintner would actually turn towards it… but nothing’s there. Clear all the nearby hostile guards and try again.

He goes through the ropes normally up until quest completion. He’s supposed to go:

1. “You’re a natural! What does the recipe call for next…”
  2. “It looks like we’re done!”

1 triggers and 2 never happens, leading to an awkward stare-off with Iltheux. This did not happen pre-8.3 release.

17 Likes

Confirming the same bug. Vintner Iltheux never says you’re done, and the WQ just gets stuck. You can still interact with the items, but this produces no result.

3 Likes

Having the same issue. I ended up jumping for awhile before I noticed…

3 Likes

Same issue.

2 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one. Same issue too.

2 Likes

Same issue.

2 Likes

Same issue here.

1 Like

Same… I NEEDS MY REP

1 Like

I’m having the same issue :confused: Hope they fix this asap

2 Likes

still not fixed

1 Like

^ still bugged - could use a fix.

2 Likes

Broken for me too video evidence

2 Likes

Still bugged for me as well…

1 Like

This is still bugged.

He doesn’t seem to notice when you jump in the vat.

Furthermore, he’ll space out and stop giving instructions.

2 Likes

From what I can tell, the NPC is getting aggro’d by another hostile NPC. So when Wine NPC says nothering after a batch of dialog, he’s aggro’d. You also get tagged for no reason as well. Only way to tell where the aggro is coming from is the general direction where Wine NPC is facing

1 Like

Tried doing it. WQ is still bugged.

Too many bugs in the wine.

2 Likes

Still bugged…

1 Like

I figured it out. The out of combat has to do with when you are jumping in the vat. I was able to complete the quest when he did not require any jumping to make a batch. Hope this helps and hope they fix this soon.

3 Likes

Yeah it is the vat. Essentially with the minigame there is a 25% chance, per step, of failure via softlock until you leave the area. So the best way to go about it is if you get “jump on the vat” you sit and wait instead to get the message “the wine has soured”.

2 Likes

Basically, if he tells you to jump on the fruit dont do it because it gets bugged, the only way to complete it is, if he tells you to jump wait until it gets ruined so you can start over, do that until the RNG decides to not make you jump in the fruit 8 times straight.

1 Like